Part 28 : Cuddle

I was thinking what it could be when I snapped out at his words

"Your love is going to die soon."

He said, I looked up and saw that a man was coming from Taehyung's back with a knife in his hand. I looked at left side to found a gun at a Lil far distance. I wore that bracelet soon And ran towards the gun. At kneeling I shooted that man's leg. He fell but his knife gave a small cut on Taehyung's left arm.

It was all done in seconds that he didn't had time to think that I have pointed my gun at him, exactly not him but at his direction.

I ran to him and till then he started bleeding. I opened my jacket and because my jacket was of thin cotton cloth, I tied it around his arm to stop blood. I looked at back and found that, that guy ran away. Shit! I cursed under my breath.

Many of our men were also injured and many of them too. I send a message to namjoon oppa to come here fast.

That man who dared to kill Taehyung was now laying on ground bleeding badly. Our more men came and guarded this area on my order.

I took Taehyung inside and he was staring at me or in his words, admiring!...

I asked Mrs. Han, for first aid box. She is a old aged woman who cooks Food in Taehyung's house. She brought first aid. I made him sit on sofa and I sat in front of him kneeling down.

"I heard gunshots from outside, Is everything fine?"

"Yeah all is good now." I replied coldly.

I opened the knot of my jacket which was tied on his wound, I opened it ever so softly. And Mrs. Han noticed it.

"Omo How did this happen? Is it hurting Taehyung?"

"No ahjumma, it's not hurting anymore as y/n touched my wound. Its healing now "

I looked at him he was smiling like an idiot. Mrs. Han left us alone. I avoided the eye contact and rolled up his sleeves till his shoulder. I took cotton ball and started cleaning his blood.

I applied the ointment to which he hissed. It was hurting me seeing him in pain. But I shrugged it off don't want him to see that I care. I didn't asked anything that, Is it hurting? Are you OK? Fine or not? Nothing but my actions were enough for him to understand that I am caring.

"Were you worried for me?"

I stopped whatever I am doing, ofc bandaging then again continued.

"Of course, you are my client and a bodyguard is always worried for his clients."

"I asked that if you were worried for me or not? Not about your job."

"I was worried for my job, don't increase your hopes."