Part 9 : Where is my Dad?

🎼Memories follow me left and right.🎼

Taehyung's POV

"y/n"

I saw up in her house balcony, she was glaring at me with a very furious and angry face. Without even saying any word she went inside.

"Taehyung let's go" Jennie said

I couldn't have anything to say but I was sure that y/n is super angry at me. I don't know how to earn her forgiveness.
I sat on car and went to my office.

Few minutes ago

Y/N's POV :

As I am not in any kind of mission so I am here in my house working on a file that Suga oppa gave me. I am working at home. My mom and Jisoounnie are in kitchen cooking together + having fun.

I was sitting on dinning table, my laptop on table working on it.

Door bell rang as I know it was Taehee. Jisoounnie went to door and opened it.

Jisoo's POV :

As I opened the door I saw Taehee holding a teddy bear near to her face with a lovely bright smile. I bent to her level saying.

"Who gave you this princess?"

"I will tell you but what will you give me in return, imo"
She said getting inside the room.

I looked at y/n but she was unbothered.

Y/N's POV

I heard and saw Taehee holding a teddy bear, but I was unbothered as It was Taehee's birthday day before yesterday so maybe a teacher had gifted her in school. But I heard imo-princess talking.

"What do you want?"

"Imo I wanna have a special noodles made by you"

"Ok I will make now tell me who gave you this"

She came running to me.

"Mumma, do you remember that night on my birthday, you met an old friend of yours"

My eyes shot up remember about whom she is talking about. I looked at her then that Teddy bear.

"That uncle gave me this Teddy bear, What was his name.... uh.... I don't remember"

She was thinking while I was getting angry, I hate him, he cheated me, Anger was taking over me and I got mad and lose all senses.

"Grandma what was that uncle name"
She asked my mom who was in kitchen.

"That one uh.... Tae---"

Little did I know that Jisoounnie heard 'Tae' word from my mom's sentence

Before she could complete, I stood up from my place and slapped Taehee, it was not a hard slap but was enough hard for her such soft cheeks. Her teddy bear falls from her hand and she began crying.

"Y/N, Are you mad or what, are you out of your mind?" Jisoounnie yelled at me.

She shouted at me and hugged Taehee, It was still not bothering me. I picked up that Teddy bear and ran to balcony.

There down I saw Taehyung with a ..... Girl, again, Jennie. I threw that Teddy bear before Taehyung.

He picked it up and looked at me. Clenching my jaw I just stared at him as he lip synced my name.