Part 26 : Day with Family

🎼I'll be with from dusk 'til dawn...🎼

Taehyung's POV

I heard some whispering and I woke up to find that y/n was not in couch. I run my eyes and saw her in balcony talking to someone in call. It was concerned voice, definitely, she is talking to Taehee.

I went outside and snatch her phone and kept it to my ear. She looked at me confused and I can hear Taehee's sobs from other side.

"Hello"

"Who is this?" she said between her sobs.

"Didn't you recognized me Taehee, I am Taehyung appa"

Yes at summer camp days I told her to call me Taehyung appa.

"Taehyung appa, Are you with my mom? please send her to me. I am missing her."

"OK first you stop crying. Taehee.... Shhh. I will let you meet your mom......"

"I am missing my mumma."

"OK if you won't stop crying, I will not let you meet her ever and snatch her from you."

"OK appa, Now I stopped crying, send her to me"

"Soon you will meet your mom,......wanna hear a story"

"yes"

"OK then listen... Once there was a man and a woman who fell in love with each other. They love each other the most in the world. But one girl doesn't wanted to see them together. And then she created misunderstandings between two."

I looked at y/n and her face was saying that she knows that I am narrating our story. I continued.

"The woman left man because she thought he is cheating on her when it was not true."
Y/n scoffed and I know she is not believing but I still continued.

"She left the country and went to another one. She was all in sadness and pain so to reduce her sadness God gifted her with a beautiful present. She was blessed with a daughter.... After 5 years that man and woman met again. Woman was too mad at man... But man never lose hope. He kept on asking for forgiveness and all. And soon they become together. It became a beautiful family.... A man, a woman and their daughter. A small beautiful family. "

Now I forgot that I was narrating story to Taehee because my full focus was on y/n's face. I heard light snores from call. I guessed she slept.

"Thank you Taehyung, she was crying so much. Finally she slept." Jisoo said from that side.

"It's OK, after all she is my daughter. OK then bye. good night"

Call ended

I looked at her and smiled. She snatched her phone from my hand and went in. Before reaching couch she turned.

"Thank you"

I smiled widely. Her 'thank you' increased my hopes. She just turned and went to sleep on couch.

I went to my bed and kept my pillow in such a way that I could see her face while sleeping.
I slept in that way and stared at her face with an idiot smile. She may found out that I was staring her so she opened her eyes.

"Why are you staring?"

"I am just admiring my love." I shrugged off.

She looked at me annoyed, turned and slept covering her face with blanket. I chuckled internally.

"Cute"

I said and she heard though she pretended that she didn't.

Author's POV