Twelve

Okay so I have no idea why y/n got mad at Sammy I think I forgot to copy and paste that part lol oops cause I wrote all this on notes so I'm v sorry about that
----------------------
(Your pov)
I play on my phone until 2pm then I fall asleep. I wake up around 5pm and the nurse is in my room placing a sandwich, a bag of chips, and a drink on the table next to my bed that can spin so it's infront of me. She walks out and when the door flings open I see sammy sitting there. Part of me wants to let him In but the other part of me wants to hate him forever. I eat a few chips then fall back asleep.
-
I wake up around 9pm I look at Sammys chair expecting him to be sleeping right beside me but he wasn't. I felt so alone even though sammy was probably sleeping right outside my door. I get out my phone and check Twitter, vine, instagram, and snapchat. I watch funny vines until 11pm. Then I start thinking about sammy and my past. I think about it all night just staring at the ceiling in the very black room. It wasn't pitch black, a few street lamps were shining threw my window. I look at my phone and realize that it's 4am and I needed rest but I couldn't stop thinking about him. I needed him. I needed his touch. I needed everything about him right in the moment. I wish I could have gotten up and opened the door but all these stupid wires were attached to me. "Sammy" I call out a little loudly
I call his name out for a long time. I felt like giving up but I couldn't.
-
Sammys pov
I was sleeping right in front of y/nS door and I wasn't going to leave until she let me back in or until she gets to leave here which was thursday. That means she gets out of here tomorrow!! Thank you Lord. After a few minutes I hear a faint voice calling my name out constantly. I think it's y/n but I could be hearing things. If I walk in and she's asleep im screwed but if she's calling my name out I can save her. It's a 50/50 chance she wants me. I don't care if she is or not I get up and walk in there. I see her eyes wide open with bags under her eyes like she's been up all night. "Sammy!" She says excitedly "baby!!" I say walking fastly over to her bed. I give her a giant hug and I let go and we just stared at each other. Her beautiful blue eyes made me melt. I couldn't help it, I smashed my lips onto hers and we had an intense makeout. "I love you" she whispered into my ear "I love you too baby girl" I say kissing behind her ear. I get in my chair and get myself comfortable as y/n closes her eyes. I stick my hand behind her back and go lower and squeeze her bare butt. She turns to be smirking "you like hospital gowns don't you" she says chuckling "you know I do" I say smirking and laughing at the same time "go to sleep naughty boy" y/n says grabbing my hand and interlocking them together. We both fall asleep quickly.
(7 am)
Your pov
I wake up and take my medicine then the nurse comes in. "Hello miss y/l/n how are you feeling?" She asks "I feel great!" I say trying to sound enthusiastic as possible even tho I felt horrible I just wanted to get home to be honest. "Do you think you could go home today?" She asks "probably" I say "I'll go ask Dr. Bell to see if you can!" She says smiling "thank you so much" I say "you're very welcome" she says while walking out "morning babe" Sammy says in his morning voice "morning" I say kissing his cheek "you gettin outta here today?" He asks "not sure the nurse is asking Dr. Bell" I say "how do you feel?" He asks running his finger through my hair "horrible but hopefully I can leave this joint today" I say sighing "it'll be okay baby girl" Sammy says pushing hair behind my ear. The nurse comes back in the room....
------------------------------
Wow I actually got a vote!! 😂 thanks to whoever voted for that last chapter love yall!!! 😘😂