Two

Sammys pov
Y/N looked gorgeous today with her curled hair and makeup. She didn't really need to do all that she's beautiful without anything added
I knew she was staring at me cause I was staring at her too. Gosh I wish she was mine. "hello?! Y/N?" I say.
"Oh sorry my bad" she says chuckling "no it's fine you look beautiful today" I say "aw thank you so much sammy" she says while blushing "walk with me to class?"
I ask as I hold out my hand "of course" she says while taking my hand and we walk to our first period class.
Your pov
Sammy is known for being a bad boy but I don't know why. He's so sweet. I don't avoid him even tho everybody tells me to I don't because I like him I mean why would you avoid your crush? But this is kind of weird he has never been this way to me he may have got paid to do this and then do something to me that would be soooo embarrassing just for a laugh or maybe he has changed and he does really like me. I don't know I think I should stop worrying about it. When sammy walked me to class he sat beside me instead of his best friend Jack gilinsky, Caroline's bf. He seemed just weird today. After an hour of thinking about sammy class was over Caroline came up to me and said "I saw you with sammy in class!! What did he do?" "Nothing he just said I was gorgeous and walked me to class" I said walking and not making eye contact with her. "Hey want to go clubbing tonight?" Caroline asks "caroline I said Friday night which is tomorrow night" I said sternly "oh yeah tomorrow is Friday!!!!" Caroline says "yup. Come over after school" I say walking to my next class.
-
-that afternoon after school-
Your pov
Im sitting in my room and I hear caroline running up the steps
"HEY GIRL" she says while jumping on my bed "hey!!!" I say "so what's up WAIT DID SAMMY TEXT YOU THE OTHER DAY!?" She asks "yeah why'd you give him my number caroline?!?!" I ask "he was talking about you at the party last night and then he asked for it" she says "oh he texted me you just gave it to him" I say laughing "gosh he is such a Lier" she says laughing "so want to go to the boardwalk and shop?" I ask while I get up "of course y/n lets go!!" She says while we run out the door and get in my car