Four

(Sammy texting you)
Sammy😍: hey cutie 😊
You: hey sammy ☺️
Sammy😍: what's up
You: fixing to go to bed HBU
Sammy😍: going to a party... Like always 😂
You: do you think I'll have fun Friday night?
Sammy😍: well I'll be there so of course 😂👌
You: 😂😂😂
but like the drinking
Sammy😍: it's amazing after you get over the taste and it burns your throat a bit. But just warning you if I do anything bad or mean to you its the alcohol doing it so don't get mad at me 😁
You: it's fine I won't. I've been through It many of times with caroline lol
Sammy😍: well I'll see you tomorrow at school
You: okay night 😴
Sammy😍: goodnight 😊
-
-it's Friday-
Your pov
I wake up around 6 and get ready and drive to school. I go to my locker and sammy is standing right there
"Hey can't wait for tonight" he says as he helps me get my books
"Me either and thank you so much" I say "for what?" He asks "last night I had so much fun with you" I say as I close my locker "I had fun with you too" he says as we go to our first period class. During class all I think about is tonight. We get out of class and I see caroline "hey want to come over after school so we can get ready?" Caroline asks "of course I don't have any party dresses or anything" I say laughing "okay see you then" Caroline says.
(After school)
I go to Caroline's house and run up to her room "hey I found the perfect dress for you" Caroline says holding up a short bright pink tight dress and matching high heels "oh my gosh Caroline I cannot wear that" I say "why not y/n?" Caroline says "look at it its so short and too tight" I say "it's suppose to be that way" Caroline says getting on a short black sparkly tight dress. "Fine whatever" I say putting on the dress "dang you look good girl" Caroline says "thanks you too" I say chuckling "let's do makeup and hair" Caroline says while getting the stuff out. After 2 hours of us doing our hair and makeup we were finally done at it was 7 o'clock (1 hour until Jack picks them up) "so what do we do for the next hour?" I ask "Netflix?" Caroline says "YASS" I say and we turn on Netflix.
-
(An hour later)
Your pov.
There's a knock on the door and Caroline opens it and it's Jack and Sammy. "Are Yall ready to go?" Jack asks "yup" I say as I get up from the couch and Sammy whistles "oh shut up" I say laughing "let's go Yall" Caroline says as her and Jack get in the front and me and Sammy set in the back he puts his hand on my thigh and that is like my total weakness gosh I just want to be his. I didn't really feel comfortable in this dress I was wearing like it felt I was showing too much and I didn't like that but when we walked in everybody said I looked good. "WANNA dance?" Sammy asks "I really don't know how to dance"
I say "watch caroline and Jack dance" Sammy says "yeah watch me and Jack and you do the same" Caroline says while her and Jack are dancing all on each other. Jack is holding Caroline's waist while she is shaking her butt on him. "Caroline you know I don't like doing stuff like that" I say "just drink a few then you will" she says back to me. Sammy goes out on the dance floor and I sit at the bar with caroline and she orders 2 drinks "I didn't ask for one" I said "you promised y/n pleaseee just for me" she said with her lip out "fine..." I say as I grab the alcohol and pour it down my throat. I got addicted. I needed more. I ordered a few more and poured them down one by one "take it easy y/n" Caroline says taking a sip "sorry this s-stuff is just s-s-soo good" I say "now you want to go dance with sammy?" Caroline asks "of course!!" I say running towards him "hey babe want to dance?" He asks "yeahhh" I say as I do what Caroline and Jack showed me "your a natural" Sammy says pouring the alcohol in his mouth. I felt different after I drank I felt more alive and it felt amazing. After I stop dancing on sammy I go up to Caroline "can't wait till tomorrow night" I say with a smirk "your going clubbing with us again?!?" She says excitedly "yup and everynight Yall go" I say "YAYAYAYA" she says jumping up and down and almost falling. She goes back out on the dance floor and I feel somebody hold my waist and sway with me.