All That Matters To Me (SMUT & Last Chap.)

Warning: all smut, the entire chapter is smut! except the end. So if you dislike anything sexual between boys... you better skip it or just DON'T read at all.

The song I've included is beautiful and I suggest you listen to it <3
This is the last very last chapter, so I just want to say thank you for bearing with me until the very end!
I know this story doesn't get loads of reads/votes, because of its simplicity.
So to you. Yes you. The one reading this.
Thanks <3
=^-^=
__________________________

3rd person POV (for now)

Luce ran right up to Cody, leaving the bed covers all ruffled up and a small indented head mark on his firm pillows, that lay atop the double, reasonable sized bed. It squeaked shrilly as he leaped from it and fell into Cody's supportive arms that protected him so very well, from the world that was against him.

"Nmm..." Luce groaned as he buried that little mess of a face in Cody's safe chest, his heart could be heard, thumping at an irregular wild pace.
Luce was sweaty, pink in the face and crying out of utter happiness.
'He smells so masculine...' Luce thought as he could feel his erection growing stronger and more likely, visible.

Cody could feel the discarded liquids from Luce seeping into his collared shirt that was once coated by his school blazer, as well as Luce's hard member brushing up against his thighs.

"I'm so happy Cody... I can't believe this is happening... it's like a dream come true!" Luce looked up at Cody, tears of joy falling from his squinting glistening green orbs filled with so many emotions.

'He's almost too cute...' Cody thought as he brought his hands to Luce's face and caressed them subtly with his thumbs. They tinged a soft pink, his mouth slightly opened and he let out a small breathy sigh.

"You don't have to say that... you know I'm feeling the same, I never thought someone as cute as you would look at a guy like me. So I can sympathise." Cody lowered his head and placed his lips onto Luce's forehead, his hair falling over his face and creating a barrier so that all Luce was able to see was Cody's lusty face.

'I can feel his breath on my skin... he's panting so hard.' Luce thought while clutching onto Cody's back and pulling their bodies near.

As Luce looked up at Cody he smiled, closed his eyes as he stood on his tippy toes, his mouth just millimetres away... Luce slightly parted his aperture, just like he was waiting for it... Cody couldn't help but stare at the beautiful sight. 'My feet hurt... I can't wait for him any longer!' He then rose up until his lips crashed with Cody's.
Cody who was struck by shock widened his eyes as Luce totally dominated him, but not like that was going to stop him from fighting.

He drove his tongue right into Luce's small sweet one, the centre of it flinching and prodding into Cody's as hard as he could, unfortunately Luce didn't have the strongest of tongue muscles and lost all his domination.
Cody devoured the inside of Luce like the most appetising and delicious treat in the universe, sucking on Luce's tongue as he nervously stuck it out and Luce would do the same to Cody's, as they took turns. Luce becoming more vulnerable and feeble by the second.

"Nnng... ny-nya!" Luce griped as his bulge had been clutched by none other than Cody's hand, digging his fingers into the fabric of his jeans and raking it slowly.

He'd never been touched "there" before, only by his own two hands, this was a whole new sensation for Luce.

His cheeks burned as he felt electrical impulses being sent up and down his spine, causing him to shudder and quit making out with Cody.

Luce's POV

'He's touching my area! But it feels different... it's like... Nothing I've felt before.' It's like when you do something for the first time, you can't relate it to anything else, cause it's all so new and diverse...