The Truth Comes Out

Cody's POV

He just gawked at me, with that stupid smug look on his face, I didn't care who he was and what he had to say.

The truth was... I loved Luce.

"Hahah... oh god... I need to sit down... That's the gayest thing I ever heard!" He bent over and held his stomach as he laughed and laughed.

"I don't give a fuck... I'm not gay... Luce is the only guy I've ever looked a-" I was stopped by yet another blow to the face.

His fists smashed into me, giving my lip another thrashing, more blood seeped out slowly. All that laughing was just a distraction... douchebag.

This time I wasn't going to let it lie.

"Auggh!" I pounded him with my angry fist, colliding with his nose, causing it to crack and him to recoil.
Before he even landed on the ground I kneed him right in the groin.

I didn't want to cause pain... but he brought it on himself.

Meanwhile Luce covered his eyes and remained in that corner trying to block out the violence... I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable, I felt deeply guilty

"Get lost. And don't come back." I spat down at him as he lay on the floor squirming, holding his crotch.

"Fuck you faggot... everyone's gonna know what a gay prancing nancy you are tomorrow!"

"I don't give a fuck! I love him!
and I'm not afraid to admit it... but you... you're the bad guy here." I talked down to him as he stared up at me, his nose bleeding profusely.

"Oh really? Me? Well you better watch your back fag, cause listen here bu- auuuuh!" He screamed shilly in agony as he was kicked harshly in the side by...
Luce.

Luce's face... I'd never seen it so distraught.

"FUCK YOU! I've had enough crap from you... don't you dare go planting any schemes on my boyfriend..." He squealed angrily as he looked over at me. His face was red and sweaty as his hair stuck to his cheeks and his bangs covered most of his eyes, he panted and let out a barely audible cry of fatigue... he'd been pushed to the limit. He looked so tired.

'... Did he just say... B-boyfriend?'

"You... bloody queer." He chuckled as he slowly got back on his own two feet.

"I'm gonna beat the crap out of you. And your boyfriend."
He shrieked in a high pitched patronising tone, as if he was talking to a two year old.

"You're just jealous." I stated, not even knowing quite what I was saying.

"Oh you're just asking to b-" He turned towards me and threw his fist in the other hand a few times. That was before Luce grabbed him from behind.

Luce pulled him away and threw him into the locker we use for tennis rackets. I was shocked he had so much strength.

"Hey what the f-" Before he had a chance to say anymore, he locked him inside. All that could be heard was banging.

"Lets get out of here... boyfriend." Luce smiled and walked closer to me with his hands tucked behind him.

"Luce... I... I don't know what to say... you took him on all by yourself."

"Yeah, so don't mess with me." He laughed adorably. I wanted to mess with him though... so badly.

The time was already past five... I had to be heading home.

Luce's POV

"Well... we should be heading home... Unless..." I turned my heel.

'I don't want to leave his side...' Cody stood there, stiff as a board as I ran into him, my arms coiled around him as I brought our bodies close.
It felt all too dreamlike.

"Lu-... Luce..." He said my name, I couldn't believe it.

"Cody..." I looked up at him with my eyes fluttering shut, my head stayed in the same position as if I was waiting for something. My lips trembled as I breathed slowly and choked out: "do it already"

I didn't open my eyes until I felt his lips atop mine.

His hand clutched my chin tightly and he embraced my entire body.
This was my first kiss ever... I didn't know what to do with my hands... my lips... my legs.

I parted my lips and allowed Cody's tongue inside. It slithered across the roof of my mouth and travelled places deep and unknown. His hand trailed down my spine until reaching my ass. Very slowly he grabbed it harshly, I accidentally let out a small moan into his mouth.

"C-cody..." I spoke slobbishly into his open mouth as I gradually pulled away. This was all happening so fast. And that idiot might've been able to see us.

"I love you... so much.." He said as he released my chin and used the now vacant hand to unbuckle my pants.

"N-no! let go of me!" I cried and pushed him away while grabbing both his hands and throwing them back.

'What am I doing? I want him to touch me but... I'm so scared!'

"I-I'm so sorry... I kinda went over my head there." Cody laughed and ran his fingers through his shiny black hair.

"No! that's not what I meant... I mean we're still in school..."
I spoke so quietly it was hardly a whisper.
"Yeah... you're right." He said at the same volume as me.

"Hey... my brother is out for tonight... why don't you come over?" He eagerly suggested.

How could I refuse?

"I'm so horny now... lets run!" I spontaneous shouted out and grabbed his hand as I bolted out of there.

"W-whoa Luce!" He yelled out as I dragged him along... yep I knew where his house was so I wasn't going to hesitate.

We ran the whole way together, not caring if we were seen.
I just wanted to get into Cody's room and have him mess me up.

Once we reached his front door I barged in and ran up his stairs.
I was finally there.

"Luce..." He sighed seductively as he took a few steps in.

"Cody. Please have your way with me..." I lay down on his bed and gasped as I already began to harden.
My erection was rising up through my jeans.

Cody's POV

'FUCK he's so hot...' I began loosening my tie and shrugged my blazer off of my shoulders.

He just lay on my bed with his hands behind his head, but that didn't last long.

Before we knew it he'd dragged his feet until in front of me. Just like beasts, we were tearing each others clothes off...

I struggled to take his blazer off... because without much hesitation... we were kissing passionately.

END OF CHAPTER

So yeah... I said that this was gonna be the last chapter but then I thought 'nah'.

Next up there's gonna be a SMUTTY chapter and it's gonna be longer, more descriptive language and sexier.

The story don't stop till I say so! not yet... But soon...

Mwhahhahah.