Get out

Cody's POV

Clank

'H-huh? what the fuck was that just now?'

I panicked for a bit, wondering what an earth happened to Luce, what was the noise? And was he alright?

After the commotion I decided I should go and see Luce.

No matter how embarrassed I was, and no matter how much I want to deny my feelings towards him... I knew I had to tell him the truth.

'I... really need to see his face. The adorable expression that he'll pull when I say those three little words. with such a big meaning'

I swear I could hear someone talking, no... two people.

I pressed my ear up against the wall for a while, but couldn't make out a single word of English.

"FUCK OFF!"
Luce screamed, his voice angry and scared... it trembled with angst.

'oh shit!'

Luce's POV

As soon as he entered the room I knew I was fucked...

I quickly hid the arrow behind my back, still firmly grasping it incase he tried anything. I dug myself into a corner by accident after trying to hide.

"Get out..." I mumbled softly towards him as he stepped forwards with another girl. It was obvious what they were going to do in here.

"A- uhm I'm outta here... later! I'm keeping the money though."
She ran away quickly, holding her skirt down and undoing her ponytail.

The look on his face meant it was all my fault. 'No it's not! I was here first...'

"You just cost me a blowjob..." He growled whilst grinding his teeth and forming two fists of fury.

"Oh and you're crying... how fucking typically pathetic." He roared, obviously about to approach me.

As he lowered his head and stepped forwards I yelped as loud as I could.

"I... Was rejected by the love of my life... so... leave me alone already." I hoped he would back off but it only brought him closer.

"FUCK OFF!" I screeched from the very top of my lungs, hoping Cody would hear and come rescue me... but once the door was slammed shut and locked, I knew for sure.

This was going to be my death.

"You deserved it... you ungrateful brat. He only denied your feelings because he knew that you'd end up breaking them! Cause you use people! You're a fucking bastard... you don't deserve anyone."

He bitterly spat on me... disgusting and cruel. 'how can he say this? when he's just as bad.'

"You know... I always thought when we made that deal, I'd get a little more than a simple suck off. You know maybe enlighten me with something a little tighter, something deeper and darker inside of you, something more..."

He crouched down and scooted forward. My grip on the arrow tightening.

I was getting ready to pounce at him and impale the weapon through his retched throat, but before I had the chance he struck my neck, causing me to drop it out of shock.

Clank

He quickly snatched it and slid it across the floor to the other side of the room.

He was now face to face with me, our noses almost touching. All I was able to do was shut my eyes and pray that this was just a nightmare.

"Forbidden." He finished his sentence with a hiss.

*gulp*

"H-he-lp! someon-" I was shut off when he pressed his hand up to my mouth while feeling me up with the other.

A disgusting smirk painted across his face.

'... No.'

Cody's POV

'No! he's in danger!' I jumped up onto my feet and ran as fast as I possibly could towards the door that connected to the Utility room.

My heart was pumping immensely... all for Luce. I had no idea what I was going to do.

Once I made it to the door I pulled it thoughtlessly with all my strength I was building up constantly.

-locked-

'No! why?! open this damn door!'

I kept on pulling at it as if it would somehow magically open... but no.

"H-he-lp!" I could hear Luce call out.

'Oh god no!'

"LUCE!" I screamed.

No reply.

So much commotion, I knew he wanted to cry out but someone was holding him back.

'That's it... I'm breaking this door down!'

I ran backwards until I was the right distance for a run up.

Did I really think this was going to work? -no

I sprinted so fast it felt as though my face was falling off. The wind in my face, felt like hero wind.

"Aaaaaauuauuuggh-" I yelled it like a war-cry, I had to save Luce.

Had to.

Luce's POV

"LUCE!"

'That's Cody!'

I couldn't say anything since I was blocked off by the dickhead's hand... I felt so helpless... all because of him.

His hand slowly slid down my pants and searched for my member, like hell I was hard. Not in the presence of this beast.

"Hehe I can't even find you... you must be a girl."

'Was that supposed to mean?'

"Ah... found it." He dug his nail into the centre of my flaccid cock, no... I didn't show a single expression.

"Haha... You must be impotent... if that's the case, I'm just gonna have to fuck your little ass."

"N-" I tried to say 'no' but his hand pushed up even harder against my mouth.

Boom

"Luce... LUCE!" A long relieved sigh, followed by a panicky scream.

The door was completely knocked
off its hinges. Finally that idiots hand loosened from my mouth.

"Cody!" I gasped and breathed in as much air as my lungs could withhold.

"So... this is the jerk you used me as a substitute for..." He growled menacingly.

"Get. The. FUCK OFF LUCE!" Cody warned him and rushed over to me.

Before I had a chance to say a word Cody was punched right in the jaw.

"That BRAT! He fucking used me because you wouldn't accept his stupid feelings!"

"Who gives a fuck? You deserved it! From the way you treat girls, and they way you treated him... I heard from a friend that he had to suck you off...
Okay... I saw you two fight! and from what I've seen... I think Luce is a great boy and he deserves someone better."

Silence flooded the room.

"I'm not even going to bother fighting Ba-"

Cody was struck again by the angry fists of that monster.

After wiping the blood off his jaw, he spoke quietly, but directly to me.

"He deserves me."

(Second last chapter woo!)