My Guilty Pleasure

Luce's POV

Ok so lets start with some introductions... before you think I'm a crazy "stalker" I DO have reasons for my behaviour.

So my name is Lucius... ok LU-SEE-US.

Good now you know my name!

Uhm so stuff I like: I like alone time, art, sculpting, art, drawing, sketching, art, creating, art, imagining, art, dreaming, Cody, and also ART!

I apologise if that was annoying but... I just love art.

Wait what's that?

Oh yeah, the second last one...

Yes. I like a guy. I know that seems a little bit off but love is love... regardless of the gender.

I had no idea I was actually gay until he sparked this interest in me.

When I looked out the window and stared down at him in his loose fitting gym clothes, exposing all the right parts.

All I could think was:

Just what I need for my masterpiece.

Oh yeah, I'm working on a special project... it's all of him.

If he found out I think he'd go insane, he's already starting to get a little paranoid. I can tell.

He doesn't even know who I am!

When I'm in class I secretly sketch him, i-I've also done a painting or two...

In school I spend most of my time in the art room, right now I'm working on a sculpture of him. but it's tricky...

The thing is, I can't sculpt clothes... I find it absolutely impossible and the main reason I'm in love with him is because of his body! Oh... that didn't sound right.

But he's the most beautiful specimen on this planet, I really want to capture his beauty in my art, it's like he's my inspiration, without him... I don't want to express myself.

However, it's not just his body and beauty I love. His voice is amazing, it makes me instantly perk up when I hear it. He's also the sweetest guy in school, and the kindest. I really want to tell him how I feel...

I haven't been able to get any good pictures of him shirtless for my statue so, I did something unthinkable.

I used someone.

This guy I saw had a body similar to his, I already had photos of Cody's face so that's all I needed.

But I knew he wouldn't pose for me just because he had a similar build to my crush.

What I did was just so wrong.

I had finished Cody's head, finally, but I knew I needed his body as well.

I searched all round the school for someone with his body, it wasn't easy but I did find someone.

He was slender, tall and well... he was beautiful, but he didn't have to beauty I saw in Cody.

The truth was, he had the worst personality.

So I tried to soften him by doing the unthinkable thing.

I confessed to him.

All I did was say what I wished to say to Cody.

Surprisingly. He bought it.

I stood in front of him and tugged on his uniform.

"W-what!?" He angrily looked down at me as I averted my eyes.

"Can I t-talk to y-you...?"

He grunted and waved to his friends. "ill be back soon!"

He looked back to me with those hateful eyes of resentment.

"Why the fuck should I be talking to a first year?"

"I-I uhm... it's hard to say this but... I've been w-watching you."

"You what?" He formed a tight fist in his left hand.

"I really like you! You're beautiful, very handsome... your eyes, your hair, your smile, your nose, your ears... but th-that's not all there is! You make me feel happy! when I hear the sound of your voice, my heart goes crazy! You're the coolest guy ever and the nicest too..." I hid my face, expecting a rough punch. But instead got an answer I didn't expect.

"Why do you need me?" He muttered.

"You are my inspiration... for art. C-can I sculpt you?"

"W-what? no way! only if I get something in return."

I lowered my head.

"You like blow-jobs... don't you?" I couldn't believe I was selling myself like that. But I was so desperate for Cody... I could do anything.

"You crazy kid?"

"All the girls at school gossip about who sucked you off. I know you pay girls to do it a lot. But for me... all I ask of, is you."

He growled and looked away.

"F-fine..." He grumbled.

I ended up escorting him into the art room, that very day.

That's when I began sculpting him.

But the feeling I got when I was around him... is not something I could cope with.

They say... the model and the photographer need a good bond, to be able to result in a professional photo.

So, wouldn't it be the same with a model and sculptor?

I worked on him for at least two weeks. But it seemed to be getting no where.

Soon enough... I had to give up on him.

I was growing tired of giving him up to eight blow-jobs a day.

So I did something else. I couldn't stop doing these foolish things but. I was now even more desperate.

I began to... stalk him.

Finding out when all his classes were was my first step.

P.E. class was my first choice.

While he was out doing basketball, I snuck my way in to the changing rooms.

If I could manage to temporarily take away his clothes, I might've been able to snap a picture of him shirtless. or better yet. Naked.

Once finding his pile of clothes, I rushed to my locker and plonked them down.

I bolted back to the entrance of the change rooms, every other guy was out, except for him.

Obviously too scared to go out naked. After all, his old sweaty PE clothes went down the laundry shoot.

I waited about five minutes, then I could hear the door burst open.

I snapped about fifty times.

But when I viewed the pictures, they were all too blurry.

'Damn!' I couldn't find a single appropriate picture.

The next day... I was getting more and more eager.

So what I did was terrible.

I

Found out where he lived.

And became a peeping Tom.