Caracal-Minton

(Y/n) POV

Back on the wild savannahs of Africa, the crew and I are having fun with a badminton tournament. Right now, it's Aviva vs me, this should be interesting, right?

Aviva: Ha!

(Y/n): Ha! Bring it on!

Aviva: Just remember, you asked for it. Hyah!

(Y/n): Oh boy. I got it! I got it- Oof! *crashes in grass*

I recover and spit out the now destroyed birdie.

Koki: That's it! Aviva 21 to (Y/n)'s 19.

(Y/n): And we officially ran out of birdies.

Aviva: *nervous laughter* Sorry guys. *gets idea* Oh! I have one more birdie.

Aviva goes into the Tortuga and scrounges around until she finds what she's looking for.

Aviva: This is a family heirloom passed down from my great-great-Abuela Evita Corcovado, who was World Badminton champion in 1882.

(Y/n): No wonder you get so competitive in this game.

Aviva then pulls out the birdie and and states that she cannot lose it, it is then decided that Chris gets first serve.

Martin: You'll need all the help you can get, bro.

Chris: I'll help you take the birdie out of your ear, after this!

(Y/n): Quit jaw-jacking and do some work!

The brothers go back and forth several times and both got a point, and Chris' next serve, a caracal jumped out of no where and jumps higher than the net and catches the birdie and runs off with it.

Martin: That was the secretive, hardly-ever,seen caracal.

Chris: With an 8' vertical leap.

(Y/n): And it got away with Aviva's family heirloom!

Without another word I take off into the grass after grabbing my Creature Power Suit and start following the caracal's tracks.

Aviva POV

I am distraught that my birdie was taken and while I was comforted that (Y/n) was the first to react and go after her, I initially don't have a lot of hope because Chris did point out that the Caracal was very elusive as well as being a great jumper.

Koki: Don't worry, Aviva.

Martin: Yeah, if anyone can find that darn cat, and get your birdie back, (Y/n) can.

(Y/n) POV

Back on the savannah, I lost the trail of the caracal.

(Y/n): Great. It had to be the most elusive cat in the world that stole the birdie. But I've gotta find it, for Aviva's family sake.

(Y/n): Hmm?

I walk through the grass and see yet another flock of guinea fowl.

(Y/n): Sheesh, guinea fowl are everywhere.

*guinea fowl alarm call*

(Y/n): *realizes* Oh duh! Only one creature makes a gaggle of guinea fowl nervous.

Suddenly, the same caracal from earlier rushes out, jumps and catches one of the guinea fowl in mid flight. Now that's incredible jumping power.

 Now that's incredible jumping power