Poachers?! Pt. 2

(Y/n) POV

      Jimmy flies as fast as the Tortuga can in it's present condition, but we finally make it to a small grove of trees and bushes on the African Savannah. As Jimmy hovers over Chris' position, I see Martin trying to get his Creature Power Suit on.

(Y/n): No! WAIT-!

Martin: *electrocuted* Ahhh!

     Martin drops his vest and I realize something.

Martin: What was that?!

(Y/n): I think the perps don't want you or Chris getting involved to make this go slower. Just tell me where we're landing, Martin tell me what serpents are there.

Martin: You've got it.

Koki: I've got Chris' Creature Pod signal.

Jimmy: Good thing these poachers don't sweat the small stuff.

(Y/n): Or they're using the signals to track our movements.

Jimmy: We're landing on the savannahs of Africa.

     We land and Martin follows me out to the snake pit.

Chris: Martin! (Y/n)! Oh thank goodness you made it. This rope is close to snapping.

(Y/n): Don't worry, I'll get you out of this. Martin, I don't think I've seen these kinds of snakes before.

Martin: Hmm, well, there seems to be multiple species here but predominantly there are a lot of Puff Adders here, as well as a few Egyptian Cobra-

(Y/n): And one Black Mamba.

      The Black Mamba is a whopping 11 ft long, it raises it's front third uo and sees us and mock charges Martin and I, it was more than enough to make us back off.

Martin: Great. How are we gonna free Chris?

*long grass rustles*

Martin and I look behind us and see-

Martin: Tough-o, the honey badger!

(Y/n): Perfect. *touches Tough-o* Activate Creature Powers!

The Honey Badger power suit forms but is a little glitchy, but it eventually straightens out and I get a running start. I dash forward and jump just as the old rope snaps and catch Chris and get him out of the way.

Chris: *as he gets out of the net* Whew. Thanks for the save, I think I've had my fill of snakes for one day.

Martin: *hugs his brother* Good to have you back.

(Y/n): Come on, we still have to rescue Aviva. *deactivates suits*

We reboard the Tortuga and Jimmy flies faster than he's gone yet on this trip thanks to Koki. We reach the river Aviva's trapped in just minutes.

Martin: Oh man, I love hippos but that is way too many for me at once.

Chris: How are we going to get Aviva out of there? Hippos are the most dangerous animals in Africa.

(Y/n): Jimmy, land us near the shore. Koki, can you open communications to Aviva's Creature Pod?

Koki: On it. *contacts Creature Pod* Aviva, do you read? Come in. *groans* Nothing.

(Y/n): Great. Guess we do this the hard way.

      I walk a bit further up river and find just who I'm looking for.

(Y/n): Crocodilla.

     I sneak up to her and touch her tail.

(Y/n): Activate Creature Powers!