Eel Belts?

Aviva POV

(Y/n) has been a great help looking for and studying some animal giants I never knew about, and some new things about other giants that we already know, like how dexterous Humpback Whales are when catching fish. Oh, he's just so cool and enthusiastic while also being his usual disciplined and courageous self.

Chris: *walks in* Hey, Aviva.

Aviva: *shakes herself back to reality* Oh, hey brothers. How'd it go?

Martin: Great! We checked out those new Bald Eagle eggs and they seem to be developing nicely.

Aviva: Awesome!

Chris: What are you and (Y/n) up to?

(Y/n): *over monitor* We're checking out eels!

Martin: *excited* Oh, I love eels! Which one are you after?

(Y/n): You'll see, when I move this branch of coral.

(Y/n) moves the coral around only to be rushed by a snake looking creature.

(Y/n): WHOA! *arm bitten* OW!

Aviva: *worried* (Y/n)!

(Y/n): Get off me! *pries fish off* There. Sorry about that.

Aviva: (Y/n), are you alright?!

(Y/n): Don't get too worked up my suit took most of the damage, only a slight cut, no need to worry.

Aviva: What was that thing? It kinda looked like a snake.

Chris: *looks at screen* Not a snake, but a- *gasp of excitment*

(Y/n)/Chris/Martin: Green Moray Eel!

Martin: Wow, one of the top predators of the coral reef.

Chris: Able to grow over 8 ft. long, one of the largest species of eel in the world, second only to the Giant Moray and European Conger.

Aviva: *watches eel* Wow! And to think I mistook that for a snake.

(Y/n) POV

(Y/n): It is pretty easy to mistake this creature for a snake simply because of the way they move, but they are in fact a fish.

Aviva: *over comms* A fish?

(Y/n): Yup, eels are fish. They don't have scales but that doesn't stop them from being able to defend themselves.

Aviva: *thinks* Hmm.

(Y/n): Oh, I know that look, that beautiful brain of your's is turning it's gears.

Aviva: Tell me more about the Green Moray Eel, why does it have such colors? What does it eat?

(Y/n): Aye, aye, Captain. Let's follow this one. It's a large female, females tend to be bigger than males.

Martin: *over comms* I'm gonna name her......

(Y/n): Alpha. Her name is Alpha, check this out.

I see Alpha heading in the direction of another green moray eel, Alpha goes on the attack first and charges her opponent.

(Y/n): Whoa! A rare wildlife moment two alpha predators fighting for control over a hunting ground.

The two eels go at for only a few seconds but...

(Y/n): And Alpha wins! *checks watch* Oh, sun's about to set.

Aviva: Meaning?

(Y/n): Feeding time for the eel. During the day, the green moray hides in the reef and ambushes prey from the crevices of coral, but at night these eels goes on the hunt in the open. Let's see where she goes.