It's Just a Fever! Plus More! (Ch. 6)

(Note: Bro... I just realized everybody was calling the reader Y/N... Imma change it to L/N later...)

(Third Person POV)

Imagine being sick... Couldn't be me. You however, are very sick. The reason? Plot and romance. It's not a rom-com without a fever.

Anyways, You weren't at school, Onemine was wondering where you were. A group of people (including Tadano and Komi) were playing some game of some sort. Anyways, Onemine was given the job of delivering work to you, mainly because of the fact you guys hang out often. Chiarai was also going to deliver them to you. They were going to ask a depressed Tadano for your address.

Chiarai: Hey Tadano! Do you know L/N's address?

Onemine: I mean, I heard you guys were friends since middle school.

Tadano: Huh? Oh yeah. Why do you need it?

Onemine: Well, we gotta deliver these to him...

Onemine pulls out a stack of paper.

Tadano: Ahh, it's fine. I can bring these to Y/N!

Onemine: But don't you have a lot of work as the class president?

Tadano, upon hearing this, shrinks into a puddle of sadness. Chiarai, feeling a little guilty, speaks up.

Chiarai: Well, I mean I would've loved to see Komi-san's kissy face, but yours is fine too...

Tadano and Onemine: What?

Chiarai: Wait it's not about that?!

Onemine: What happened?

Tadano: Wait let me write it down.

Tadano writes down your address and gives it to Onemine and Chiarai. They all wave goodbye and Onemine and Chiarai head to your house. Chiarai starts up a conversation.

Chiarai: I wonder why L/N isn't here. Probably skipped or something.

Onemine: What gave you that conclusion?

Chiarai: I dunno. Dude gives off weird delinquent vibes I guess.

Onemine: Really? He's really shy and timid you know?

Chiarai: Wait really?

Onemine: He can also cook, I think his parents have a restaurant or something. He helps out often.

Chiarai: Dang, I bet he gets all the girls.

Upon hearing this, Onemine felt an arrow straight to the heart. She suddenly stops to think.

Onemine: 'Really?! Well, he could go for someone better than me...'

Chiarai: You good?

Onemine: Ah, it's nothing.

Chiarai seems to think for a moment. He stops to analyse the situation.

Chiarai: 'Hmm, does she have a crush on Y/N? I mean, I don't know the full story so I shouldn't make assumptions I guess. Komi is really hot...'

Chiarai: Well, we're almost here...

(Your POV)

Y/N: 'Damn I feel like shit. I hear knocking on the door, but my body feels so tired. Man, this sucks. What time is it anyway?'

I look to my side, only to find that it's been an hour since school ended. I panicked and stumbled downstairs to the door. I think my sister should've been home like 2 hours ago. I open the door and stumble over.