20. ❤️💛

And here they were, yet again. Jimin and TaeHyung, in front of their wardrobe. TaeHyung trying to help Jimin pick out an outfit.

He was on the phone with Yoongi earlier, and he was told to go to the recording studio Yoongi works at. (Out of nowhere? I think not.)   Just to go to the studio, that he wanted his help with something, and to dress fancy for later. That's all.

TaeHyung was so excited, insisting that Jimin had to look extra. He has been so happy lately, since his relationship with Jungkook started.

He narrated every single detail to Jimin, who was just as happy for him. And since then, TaeHyung had been pushing for Jimin and Yoongi to become official.

After sorting almost halfway through the entire wardrobe, TaeHyung finally spots a lovely shirt. It was one of the ones Jin had picked for Jimin, the last time NamJoon took them all shopping. (I mean, sugar daddy NamJoon. 🥴)

It was a silky long sleeve shirt of black color, with a yellow tint to it. It was so beautiful.  Jimin agreed to it, immediately. It was paired with a pair of dark skinny jeans and nice black boots.

The look was hot and Jimin pulled it off so well, still managing to look cute, yet sexy.
TaeHyung insisted on applying some make up on him. A bit of dark eyeshadow, a teeny bit of clear, sparkly lip gloss and of course, some powder.

He wanted to add some blush and mascara, but Jimin refused, saying that the make up was enough already. TaeHyung pouted for a bit, but perked up again when Jimin told him to help pick his jewelry, emphasizing on simple.

So, TaeHyung picked out a simple thin silver necklace and a matching bracelet.

Finally, they were done dolling Jimin up and after so many theatrics and giggling and teasing and TaeHyung taking multiple photos of his "work". So, Jimin headed to the studio.

Yoongi reached the studio, very early that afternoon, to make preparations for the day. He was as nervous as he was excited.

He had made all the small decorations in the waiting area, was about to head inside, for the main part. He had been working on this for a while now. After this surprise, they would then go out for dinner. He was seriously praying nothing would go wrong.

"Yoongi hyung." Yoongi turned around at the sound of his name being called.

"Oh, hi. What's up? What are you doing here?" He asked smiling at the other boy.
"I came here to pick up the CD for the track we'll be using for our upcoming competition." (Let's just assume that makes sense.) He said, waving the CD pack slightly.

"Okay."
"What are you doing here hyung?" Hoseok asked. "I work at this studio. I use one of the recording rooms here. I'm actually here today because I have a surprise for Jiminie." He said, still a bit nervous, as be smiled.

"Oh. You put up these decorations? That's so cute. Aww."
"Yeah. Would you like to come and listen to the song I wrote him? I'm nervous. What if he thinks I'm a creep, or that it's too sappy?" Yoongi said, rubbing his own nape.

"Nonsense. I'm pretty sure you wrote something beautiful. Of course I'd like to see it." Hoseok said, following Yoongi in.

Jimin arrived at the building and texted Yoongi that he had gotten there, but received no reply. He frowned a bit at that, before proceeding to head in anyway.

He greeted the lady at the small reception area.
"Good evening, miss. I'm Park Jimin."
"Good evening, sir."
"Uhm... Min Yoongi? What recording room please?"  He asked politely and was given directions to where to find Yoongi.

He walked on, checking his phone again and frowned again when there was still no response to his message. He didn't want to call, because Yoongi was probably busy and that was probably the reason he hadn't replied his text either. So, he shrugged and continued to walk to the room he was directed to.