18. ❤️💛

Yoongi and Jimin started to hang out more often, laughing together, eating together, taking long walks together, talking about any and everything, sharing innocent, little kisses here and there. They just couldn't seem to get enough of each other.

They both planned a picnic at the park for today. Right now though, Jimin was at the dance studio. He was practicing with Hoseok, they had a competition coming up, and they got paired together to represent their school.

Bodies moving swiftly, with fluid grace, even though it was only the first day of practicing that particular choreography.

After dancing, and occasionally stopping to correct each other, playfully (but taking to the corrections), they finally decided to end it for that day.

They sat down tiredly, breathing. heavily.
They hadn't really hung out with just each other, in a while, and it was a teeny bit awkward, mostly because of... well, Yoongi.
After having caught their breaths, they packed up their stuff and started to leave.

Jimin was feeling a bit conflicted. He loves his friend, but he was still... jealous? was it? territorial? He also felt a tiny pang of guilt, because to be honest with himself, he was kinda mad at Hoseok. It made no sense. But then, when did emotions ever?

Their walk was silent, so Hoseok decided it was up to him to break the awkward silence, since Jimin kept looking at anything but him.
"How's everything, Chim?"

"Fine, hyung." He said, still looking at his shoes as they appeared in front of him, one after the other, as they walked.

"That was a nice dance practice. Feels good to dance together again, just us, after a long time. Right?" He tried again, with his usual sunny smile. He just wanted to make sure him and Jimin were fine.

Jimin noticed his efforts and decided to finally just respond properly, commenting on how well Hoseok danced and how he was also happy to dance together again.
And he actually was.

"I really hope we do well in that competition." Jimin added, now smiling too. His phone then beeped and he brought it out to see a message from Yoongi.

It was an image of the snacks he was packing, and the lunch box he would be packing them in, with the caption "getting ready. See you soon."

Jimin smiled and looked up at Hoseok, then cleared his throat and tried to hide his smile. He quickly texted a reply and pocketed his phone.

Hoseok just smiled at him.
"Yoongi, yeah?" He asked knowingly.
"Uhm. Yeah." Jimin replied. "No need to be so awkward." Hoseok said with a laugh.

"So, you guys are together now or something?" He wiggled his eyebrows at the younger boy, smiling.
"Ah. Not really, Hyung."Jimin replied, blushing.

"You guys better do something about that soon. We all see how you look at each other. Hmmm?...." He teased, making Jimin loosen up, smiling.

"Oh come on, Hyung. Ugh." They both laughed and eventually started to talk better. Hoseok, allowing Jimin to gush about Yoongi, all he wanted. He felt better that Jimin was finally being himself with him. And for a moment, he forgot about his own feelings for the orange haired boy.

When they got to the bus station, they hugged, just like the old days. Both boys feeling much better with each other, about each other. Jimin's bus arrived first, and he headed home.

Hoseok then sighed and brought out his phone from his pocket. He dialed a number from his contacts and it rang twice before the call was answered.

"What's up hyung?" Said the voice on the other end of the line.
"Hey. Are you free to hang out?" He asked.
"Uhm, sure. I'm getting off in a like an hour."
"Alright then. My place or yours?"
"Yours. Mine's messy and I can't be bothered with cleaning up right now. I'll just come to yours and shower and wear your clothes or something."
Hoseok chuckled into the call.
"Loser."
"Well, that makes the two of us. See you soon Hyung."
And the call ended. Hoseok smiled as his bus arrived.

************"┐( ˘_˘)┌***************

"This one or that one?" Jimin asked his best friend, holding up two outfits. He had just taken a shower and was currently just in his boxers. Both clothes were casual, yet really nice looking. One was a bright yellow hoodie with the words 'GoGo', on it in cute and sparkly cursive writing. The other was a pastel yellow sweater, with little white stripes. He was gonna wear either of them with black skinny jeans and a pair of Vans.

"Uhmm.... Kinda hard to choose." TaeHyung said, his chin resting on his balled fist as he assessed both clothes.
"I know right." Jimin whined.
"Well, it's your fault you look so good in both of them." TaeHyung said, with a grin.

Jimin dropped both outfits before he dropped himself on the bed and whined even more, kicking the air, like a kid throwing a tantrum. He wasn't late yet, but he felt like he would be late if TaeHyung didn't help him decide quickly.

"Okay, you big baby. Get your ass up and put on the hoodie." TaeHyung said, holding the so called baby by the arm, to pull him up.

"Fine" Jimin huffed before rushing to change into his outing clothes.

After putting on his clothes and TaeHyung almost emptying both their perfumes on him, saying something about how he "needed to smell confusingly attractive", he was dragged to their bedside, where TaeHyung applied a little bit of lip tint on his lips and powdered his face.

Jimin was finally ready to go. And Yoongi arrived just in time to pick him up, with TaeHyung waving a bit too enthusiastically at them as they left.

Almost immediately after they left, TaeHyung's phone buzzed and he opened it to see a message.

F.H. Kookie 💖💍🤰:
So, now that those losers have left, wanna come over? I have snacks and games.

Me:
Hmm...

F.H. Kookie 💖💍🤰:
Oh come on.
We'll play overwatch.

Me:
Still not quite sold

F.H. Kookie 💖💍🤰:
I bet you're just scared I'll beat that fat ass of yours. 😂🐥

Me:
Oh, you're on!!!
I'll show you who's chicken.
Oh, and btw, order some chicken.
I'll need to eat some after I beat you.

F.H. Kookie 💖💍🤰:
Sure.
But I'll be the one eating the chicken, chicken!

Me:
Leave the door open.
I'm coming for you.

F.H. Kookie 💖💍🤰:
Ooou.
I'm scared. 🐥

Jungkook closed his phone, smiling to himself. He started preparing the popcorn and other snacks and drinks, not forgetting to order the chicken.

Hey, you.
Thank you for reading. 💛
I hope you enjoyed it.
Much love.
💖

-Fer.
💙🦋💛