10. ❤️💛

Unknown:
New phone, who this?

Me:
what?

Unknown:
😂😂

Me:
uhm... okay.
do I know you?

Unknown:
of course, Kookie monster.

Me:
ugh!
Kim TaeHyung.

Kim PainInMyAss:
the one and only.
and what do you mean "ugh"

Me:
exactly what "ugh" means

Kim PainInMyAss:
Excuse you.
you meant "yay"

Me:
Sure, whatever.
So you finally decided to text.

Kim PainInMyAss:
So, you were waiting for my text.

Jungkook smiled to himself. Silly, He thought. Cute and silly.. He'd be lying if be said he didn't like the guy. It was just so much fun and he was enjoying his silly games.

Me:
You wish.

Kim PainInMyAss:
I don't know why you're playing hard to get, when you obviously like me.

Me:
Wow.
Someone's getting ahead of himself.
What makes you think I like you?

Kim PainInMyAss:
This guy!
You literally winked at me, the other day.
Twice.

Me:
Did not.

Kim PainInMyAss:
Did to!

Me:
My eye twitched.
🥴

Kim PainInMyAss:
Liar!!! 😱

Jungkook laughed so hard. He was having so much fun until he heard Jin's voice. "I swear to God, what's making you kids smile and laugh at your phones, these days?"

"Um... Nothing." He answered, tucking his phone away.
"Sure." Jin said mockingly. "That's what Yoongi said, the other day."
"What are you talking about, Hyung?"
"Nothing. Isn't your break over? You're slacking off, aren't you? Get to work before I reduce your pay." Jin said, in a fake angry tone.
"Yes boss." JungKook said, adding a fake salute before going back to the counter.

-----

"I swear, this Jungkook is so annoying! Ugghh!!!" Taehyung was complaining to NamJoon. He had gone to his place, after Jimin left with Yoongi, and he got bored.

NamJoon was busy working on his laptop, occasionally scribbling something in the note next to him on the table.
He chuckled at TaeHyung's rant. "What did he do?" He asked, looking up at TaeHyung for a bit.

"One minute he's flirting and the next, he's acting like I'm throwing myself at him."
"Well, you aren't exactly not throwing yourself at him." NamJoon said with a small laugh.

"Hyung! You're supposed to be on my side. I'm the one reporting him to you." TaeHyung whined making him laugh again. "Okay, fine. He's annoying. Then leave him alone? I guess..."

"You know I won't. What a Kim wants, he gets. You know that." NamJoon laughed even more, at this. "You're right. You're the younger brother of Kim SeokJin. And that means a lot." NamJoon agreed, knowing fully well how stubborn the two Kim brothers can be.