3. 💛❤️

Days just seemed to roll by frustratingly slow for Jimin. Hectic school work, assignments, tests and deadlines just made it seem even harder.

Sometimes, at the bus station, Jimin would hope to see the orange haired stranger once again. As silly as it may seem, Jimin felt the need to see that pale skin and would like to look into those cat eyes again.

He never thought he'd even think about him again after that day, but he found himself doing just that.

Though slowly but surely, the end of the week came. It was another Friday and Jimin was headed to the bus station with TaeHyung, who was busy yapping about something.

"... hair. Jimin, are you even listening? Hey!"
TaeHyung pouted.
"Of course."
"Then what'd I say?"
"That Jungkook is gorgeous and you like his long, black hair?" That's all his friend ever talked about anymore, these days.
On some days, when they'd finish early from school, TaeHyung would drag Jimin to the ice cream parlor just so he'd get to see him again.

"That's not what I said!" TaeHyung stressed.  "But you're not wrong. And God, I'd do anything to run my hands through that hair!" TaeHyung

"I know, TaeHyung." Jimin said, with a faraway look in his eyes, as he also thought of the dark orange hair he wanted to run his  own hands through.

They kept chatting- well, TaeHyung did most of it, but, okay- as they waited for their bus.

Jimin was scrolling through his phone when he felt another presence and looked up, but it wasn't who he wanted to see. It was just another student who had to stay long in the school too.

"TaeHyung?" An unfamiliar voice called.
"Yoongi hyung!!!" TaeHyung exclaimed and rushed to give the older boy a hug, making Jimin look up. And when he did, he was beyond surprised.

TaeHyung was hugging none other than his orange haired stranger. And what was that? Yoongi hyung?

TaeHyung and Yoongi pulled out of the hug and TaeHyung turned to Jimin, who was still looking so befuddled.

"Jiminie, this is Yoongi hyung. You know, Jin hyung's childhood friend."
"Yeah.." Jimin mumbled
"Hyung, this is my best friend, Jimin!" TaeHyung said, excited to introduce his two friends.

"Nice to meet you, Jimin." Yoongi said, with his hand stretched out. Jimin melted instantly at the sound of Yoongi's deep, voice. Not as deep as TaeHyung's, but deep, with its own unique quality.

He stretched his small hand to meet Yoongi's long, pale ones. They felt just as warm and strong he had imagined. It took poor Jimin all he had to not melt physically.

"It's been ages, Hyung! How have you been?" TaeHyung asked.
"Fine, I've been very well. You?" Yoongi said, his eyes darting towards Jimin, every now and then.

"I think I know you." Jimin blurted, before he could stop himself. TaeHyung and Yoongi now turned their attention towards him, making him flush with embarrassment.

"For real? How?" TaeHyung asked, looking between them.

"Yeah. We happened to be here at the same time, last week Friday. We even sat next to each other, in the bus." Yoongi answered causing both Jimin and TaeHyung to look surprised. For different reasons though.

"You remember?" Jimin questioned.
"Yeah. Apparently, you do too." 
"Wow. So, this is nice." TaeHyung butted in, as their bus was approaching.  "Our ride is here, Hyung. Are you going with us?"
"No. My bus should be here soon too. I'm going straight to my apartment, today. I only got on the same bus with Jimin because I was going to see Jin Hyung and Jungkook." Yoongi explained.

TaeHyung and Yoongi exchanged phone numbers, as TaeHyung kept stressing how much they needed to catch up.
They said their byes as the younger two got on their bus and headed to their dorms.

***************╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭***************

"Okay, Chim. Spill " TaeHyung said, as they got in their home.
"What?" Jimin asked, avoiding eye contact with his best friend.

"Yeah, no. You're not fooling anyone. I saw you blushing around Yoongi hyung, like a teenager with a crush." TaeHyung accused, with an annoying smile that made
Jimin groan.
"Ugh! Fine! We met at the bus stop, he already told you."

"That can't be all. You were clearly blushing when he talked to you." TaeHyung pressed, bringing out cup ramen for both of them.

"Was not!" Jimin shot back, trying to hide his face as he focused on boiling water for the instant meal.  "I might just have found him a bit cute." He mumbled, but TaeHyung heard clearly and gasped dramatically with a hand over his mouth and the other on his chest.

"You have a crush on him!!!! Finally. I say yes! Go for it, sis! Get that Yoondick!" TaeHyung shouted. Jimin's eyes widened to the size of saucers as he shook his head.
"What the heck?! I only told you I think he's cute. Besides, you know how I am about these things now. " Jimin said, exasperated.

"Jimin you haven't had even a crush since he who would not be named.  So, now that it seems like it, I'm just excited for you. And I promise, Yoongi hyung is a good guy. He has his own issues, who doesn't? But overall, he's great." TaeHyung said, tenderly, giving Jimin that weird ass side hug that only friends give.

"I know Tae, but I've literally only met him twice. And the first time, we didn't even talk. Also, I'm not sure if I'm ready."
"And that's also fine. I'm not rushing you. Heck, I don't even know what Yoongi hyung thinks. He looked interested to me though." TaeHyung was raising his eyebrows at him.

"Whatever." Jimin said, trying to force down his upturning lips from the smile they were going to form.
"Now we can gush about the two cousins!" TaeHyung said with maybe too much excitement, making Jimin lose the battle with his lips, as the smile broke out eventually.

"I mean that hair though... Dark orange and he's pulling it off so effortlessly." Jimin said, covering his mouth.
"I know, right! If I weren't already Jungkookie's, I'd totally consider Yoongi hyung. He looks even much better than before." TaeHyung prompted.

"Yeah? Back off thot!  Oh, and when I saw him, he was wearing a yellow shirt! That just did it for me." Jimin was fake crying at this point. He had been wanting to gush about him since the first day, but felt the need to keep it to himself. But now, expressing his whippedness  with his best friend, felt so good.

"OMG, this is the cutest love story ever!" TaeHyung was wiping his fake tears too. The two best friends laughed at their own silly antics.

As they were eating, TaeHyung looked from his phone (I mean, what weirdo doesn't use their phone while they eat?)
"Jimin!" "Hm?"
"Uhm... Yoongi hyung wants your number."

Sorry for the late update.
I had a hectic day.
I hope y'all like this.
Please share your thoughts and observations. ❤️❤️❤️