19. 💛❤️

TaeHyung met the door unlocked as he had requested.
Silly boy. What if he gets robbed.
He thought, smirking as he walked in and found Jungkook in the living room, setting up a comfy fortress of some sort, making his smirk grow even more.

"No, I won't get robbed, and wipe that smirk off your face before I kiss it off for you." Jungkook said, not even looking up from what he was doing.

TaeHyung just chuckled. "What are you doing?"
"Making something comfortable for us." He replied.
TaeHyung settled down next to Jungkook on the bunch of soft pillows and blankets, after he had arranged everything. A big bowl of popcorn was in front of them, some soda, some chocolates, strawberry with whipped cream.
Oh my God, this is so cute. TaeHyung thought to himself.

"Let's get to work." TaeHyung said.
They started to play. Jungkook won the first round and started making fun of TaeHyung who was pouting.
"You were just lucky. Let's play again. I'll beat you this time."
"Sure, you will." Jungkook smirked, raising one dark eyebrow. God, he looks so sexy.

"Come on. Aren't you sure of yourself? You think your luck won't work this time?" He taunted. And because Jungkook couldn't resist competition (neither of them could), they played at least five more rounds, with a lot of taunting, teasing, shouting, dancing ridiculously, and shaking each other's shoulders.

At the end, they couldn't remember who won. They had emptied the pop corn bowl, had finished about six cans of soda- the sugar fueling their excitement. And they had finished the strawberries (mostly TaeHyung).

They were currently laying on their backs and munching on their last chocolate bars. They were exhausted, to say the least.

"How was it?" Jungkook asked.
"Was what?"
"The date. You do know that was a date right?" JungKook asked, and TaeHyung shot up into a sitting position.

"What?! That was a date?! Why didn't you tell me?" His eyes were wide.
"Well, it's not even our first. We did go to the cinema that one time? We didn't call it a date, but it was, right?"
"You jerk!" TaeHyung shouted and Jungkook laughed, sitting up as well. "So, that's a yes?" He asked.
"Fuck you Jungkook!" TaeHyung said, covering his face with his hands.

Jungkook chuckled. "Okay, I'll ask properly. Will you be my boyfriend, Kim TaeHyung?"
TaeHyung made a sound that was somewhere in between a whine, a yelp, a scream and a screech. It was really weird and Jungkook laughed as TaeHyung threw himself on him in a bear hug.

"Yes, you asshole. Of course I'll be your boyfriend. You'd better not say sike or I'll kill you to death."
Jungkook laughed again. "Oh shit. Well, I guess I'm stuck with you then." He let out a fake sighed. TaeHyung giggled. "You bet your hot ass you are."
They both chuckled softly, and pulled away to look into each other's eyes.

After a moment of silence, they started to slowly lean into each other until their foreheads touched. They maintained their eye contact, until Jungkook leaned in the rest of the way to connect their lips.

They kissed softly. It was smooth and sensual. TaeHyung found his hand moving into Jungkook's hair, as if on it's own accord. He ran his finger through Jungkook's hair, and Jungkook shivered slightly, making TaeHyung sigh into the kiss.

JungKook laid back on their fluffy blankets, holding onto TaeHyung's waist, so that he was on top of him. They continued to kiss slowly, savoring the moment, only stopping slightly to get some air.

After a while, they both broke the kiss smiling at each other's state. Swollen lips and messed up hair.

TaeHyung shifted slightly to Jungkook's side, still half on top him, resting his head on the other boy's chest.

"I really like you, Kookie."
"I like you even more, you crazy boy." Jungkook answered and TaeHyung giggled.

***************┐(‘~';)┌****************

"You look so good, Minie. I mean you always look good, and you look even better right now." Yoongi complemented.

Jimin giggled. "Thank you Hyung."

They were seated on a blanket they had spread on the grass, their food and stuff laid out in front of them.

It was a beautiful day. The air was cool and the sun was out, but not hot, just slightly warm and bright.

They had light food, some fried chicken, some fruits and then apple juice. Sunscreen too.

They spent their day eating, playing around, laughing and chasing each other around the park. The park wasn't crowded on that Friday afternoon.
After a nice afternoon turned into late evening, they decided to head back.

When they got back, it was already night. They met the door unlocked as TaeHyung had found it earlier.
They walked in and saw the new couple cuddled into each other, on the blankets.

"Idiots." Yoongi muttered, jokingly.
"Awww, they look so cute." Jimin cooed quietly.

They both chuckled and walked quietly into Yoongi's room.

Jimin dumped himself horizontally across Yoongi's bed as Yoongi went to open his window and part the curtains.
"Wow!" Jimin said, as he looked out the window. From his spot in Yoongi's bed, he could see the sky. It was so starry and beautiful. The moon was shining bright.

Yoongi joined him on the bed, laying sideways to face Jimin, with his head propped on his hand, his elbow angle upwards. They laid quietly looking outside the window. Many things running through their minds. Yoongi couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful Jimin looked.

He looked so peaceful, in the brilliant light of the moon, shining in through the window. His soft brown eyes, twinkling, the tiny sparkly stars reflecting in them. Yoongi's heart started to do that thing again.

"The view is so nice from here hyung. You're so lucky." Jimin said softly, in that gentle voice of his.
"I know, right. So beautiful." He heard Yoongi say gently and he sighed.
He turned his head to find Yoongi staring at him, and not the sky.

He blushed and giggled. "Hyung~ I'm talking about the sky."
"Yeah, well I'm talking about the beauty I'm looking at." Yoongi chuckled.

"You're so cheesy, Hyung." Jimin said, still blushing.
"But it's true. God, Minie. You're so beautiful. Prettier than the sky or the stars in it. Even the stars shine for you."

The butterflies in Jimin's stomach multiplied and fluttered around so much that he thought they would start flying out of his eyes, nose, ears, mouth, and that he'd become a cluster of butterflies, himself.

Yoongi reached out a hand and caressed Jimin's face softly and Jimin's eyes fluttered closed.
So beautiful.

Yoongi leaned in slowly and placed a soft kiss on Jimin's forehead. Then his nose, then his lips. Jimin opened his eyes a little to look into Yoongi's eyes.

Then they closed the rest of the space between them and shared a kiss so soft and sweet that they dreamt about it that night as they fell asleep in each other's arms, bathed in the soft glow of the moonlight.

Love's in the air, innit?
I promised a ton of fluff.
There it is.
I love fluff. 🥺

Yellow's ending in a few chapters.
Not without a little bit of drama though.
Hehehehe.

Anyway.
After I'm done with Yellow, I'll be completing Serendipity.
Then......
I'm starting something new.
Short and fun. 🥴
I hope you'll show it some love.
Thank you for reading.
Loads of love

-Fer.
💙🦋💛