8. ❤️💛

Jungkook sighed for the umpteenth time that afternoon.
"He has been staring at you for the past hour. Just go and talk to him. Yugyeom suggested.
The two colleagues had become quite close within the last week. Yugyeom had come to know of TaeHyung's constantly bothering Jungkook. Not like it was ever a secret that the owner's brother had been hitting on the employee.

Despite having given TaeHyung his phone number, he hadn't received any calls or texts. Jungkook was confused, so he decided to just ignore the blonde boy. TaeHyung wasn't making it possible though and right now, he was walking up to the counter. Yugyeom moved aside, to give  them some privacy.

"Hey, Kookie." Jungkook hummed and raised an eyebrow in response.
"Bet you're wondering why I haven't texted or something." TaeHyung said, with a smirk on his beautiful face. Jungkook realized TaeHyung's game.  So, he did it on purpose. To see if I'll be bothered? Cute.

"Oh. I didn't even remember giving you my number, until now."
TaeHyung looked annoyed. "So you just forgot that you gave me your number?"
"That's what I said." Jungkook replied coolly, wiping the counter and rearranging the sprinkles. "A lot of people ask for my number, it's nothing special."

At this point, TaeHyung was evidently annoyed. "Well, stop giving out your number."  "Why?" A raised eyebrow.
"Because I said so."  TaeHyung crossed his arms over his chest, looking like a child, instead of scary (the looked he seemed to be going for).
Jungkook really wanted to laugh, but he didn't. Held it back.

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have customers to attend to." He said, teeth grazing his lip piercing- out habit- as he gestured with a head tilt towards the influx of students.
TaeHyung pouted, and started walking backwards to his seat after dropping an "I'm watching you." That made Jungkook raise his eyebrows, yet again before shaking his head and turning around, slightly to laugh at the older boy's antics.

After a while, Jimin walked in with NamJoon and Hoseok. They spotted TaeHyung and went over to join him at his table.
"What's up, Taeger!" Hoseok greeted.
"Hyung! Won't you stop calling me that?" TaeHyung said, rolling his eyes, playfully.
The older had come up with the ridiculous nickname one day, claiming that it was a cross between TaeHyung's name and that of his spirit animal.

"You know he won't stop." Jimin said, laughing. "I know." "At least it's better than Taetlywinks." Hoseok joked, and they all laughed except NamJoon.
"That was one time. I already said I wouldn't call you that!"  But they all just laughed harder.

"Hey! Stop picking on my Joonieberry." Jin yelled, appearing out of nowhere.
The laughter got worse and Jimin's tummy was starting to hurt. He was able to calm down when his phone started ringing.
He looked at the caller ID and blushed when he saw who it was.

He excused himself and went outside to take the call.
"Yoongi hyung."
"Hello, Minie. How are you?
"I'm fine, Hyung. You?"
"I'm alright. Just finished my last class. You're done too, right?"
"Yeah. I'm at the ice cream place."
"So, wanna hang out tonight. You and me?"
"Just us?"
"Yup. Just us."
"O-okay hyung."
"Alright, I'll come get you."
"See you."

Jimin squealed excitedly, then composed himself before going back inside.
"So..." NamJoon prodded, teasingly wiggling his eyebrows at the small boy.
"Yoongi hyung. He's coming here." Jimin said, trying to sound neutral, like he wasn't dying of excitement.

"Oh. That's great! Then we can all hang out." Hoseok announced, with two excited claps of his hands. (I mean what else would he have clapped, buttcheeks? 🌚)
"Yeah. But we're leaving after he gets here." Jimin said, timidly.
"Oh. Where are we going?" Hoseok questioned.
Everyone else understood that Jimin had meant just him and Yoongi. Before anyone could explain, Yoongi walked in.

"Hey, guys." Yoongi greeted. Everyone responded, as they exchanged pleasantries.
Yoongi went and sat right next to Jimin, which was also next to Hoseok. And immediately, the latter started chattering away, to Yoongi who also seemed interested as he carried along the conversation. They had all hung out once at the ice cream shop after the first time, so this was the third time Yoongi and Hoseok were meeting.

It was easy for Yoongi to converse with Hoseok since he always brought up interesting topics. Hoseok interested the orange haired boy a lot. He was many things that Yoongi wasn't. He was very much outspoken, very funny and laughed a lot, and he generally had a happy and sunny aura. He was fascinated by him.

And Jimin saw that. Saw the look of fascination in Yoongi's eyes. And it hurt him to know that he wasn't the reason for that look. He started to feel awkward, as everyone else around him conversed and he couldn't seem to get a word in. He didn't know what to say, actually. He was overwhelmed with emotions.

Just when Jimin was about to excuse himself to leave, he felt Yoongi's hand hold his under the table. Before he could question it, Yoongi spoke up, "uhm... So, this has been fun and all, but Jimin and I have plans. So, we'll be leaving now." Jimin would not lie if he was asked, he felt good.
"Oh, he did mention that. Where are we going?"

Jin laughed. "No, you dumdum, just the two of them."
"Oh. Oh. Sorry. I didn't realize." Hoseok laughed, the tips of his ears turning red.
"It's alright, Seok."  Yoongi smiled
Seok?!!!
"We'll be leaving now." Jimin spoke up, and almost dragged Yoongi out of the place, without realizing.

"Kook, uhmm.... are Jimin hyung and Yoongi hyung together?" Yugyeom asked as the duo exited.
"I don't think so. But I think they like each other."
"Oh."
"Why d'you ask?"
"Nothing." He said, shuffling away.
"Oookay." Jungkook muttered to himself.

"Whoa, slow down Minie... Someone's eager." Yoongi teased, making Jimin reduce his pace. But when he saw the look on Jimin's face he stopped.

"What's wrong Jimin?"
"Nothing." His voice, small.
"You look so sad. That's not nothing. Was it something I said?" Yoongi's tone was laced with so much concern that Jimin felt guilty.
"No hyung. It's nothing, for real. Let's go."

"No, Jimin. We're not moving an inch from this spot, until you tell me what I did wrong. " Yoongi insisted.
"You didn't do anything, Hyung. It's just me being silly and overthinking."
"Then tell me what it is." Yoongi demanded, softly.

Jimin didn't know how to explain that he was jealous when he knew he shouldn't be, over someone he knew he had no right to get jealous over.

Yoongi placed a hand on the blonde boy's cheek making him close his eyes and exhale softly. "I- I just.. It's- Do you like Hobi?" Jimin finally asked.
"Yeah, sure. He's a nice and cool guy. What's he gotta do with this?"
"I mean, do you like- like him? Ya know..." His voice growing smaller.

"Oh. No, Jimin."
"You don't have to deny it. It's not like we have anything going on."
"For real? We don't? I mean, I know we haven't talked about it, but I thought we both knew we were feeling something. I mean, I feel something and I think I show it- kinda- so, I thought..." Yoongi rambled.
Jimin's looked up, wide eyed.
"Hyung... I..."

"It's okay Jimin. I get that I misunderstood. But no. I don't have such feelings for Hobi. I mean, I like him a lot because he's a lot different from me and all. But it's you I like, I think. I just haven't said anything because I'm not sure if I can take responsibility if we officially start anything."

"I think I like you too, Hyung. I also thought we had the unspoken thing, until it started to seem like you like Hobi. I see the way you look at him and the way you talked with him earlier."
Yoongi chuckled. "No. It's not what you think."

Jimin still had a small pout, and though Yoongi found it cute, he asked him why it was still there. "You called him 'Seok' earlier. Sounded endearing." He answered through still pouted lips earning a laugh from Yoongi.
"I literally just shortened his name. I didn't even call him 'Seokie' like I call you 'Minie'. So, don't worry. We good?"
"Yeah."
"Still pouting." Yoongi said and started tickling Jimin. They both laughed and started to walk again.

"Now let's go to my favorite street food place."
"No way, I have a street food place too. I'll take you there next time."
"Alright, Minie."
Jimin giggled, and yet again, Yoongi added something to his mental list of Jimin's cute little things.