Inside the canyons

Sudenally the War Rig starts to sputter, slowing down to a near stop.

The woman behind the wheal growls in frustration and pokes her head out of the window to look at the back of the truck "We're dragging something out back! I think it's the fuel pod!" but when she gets ready to climb out Max stops her.

"No, no. I'll go"

and of course he is smart enough to take the bag full of guns with him but before he leaves he points at Jane and mumbles a quick "Watch them" and just like that he is gone, leaving his friend who climbs in to his seat now and pulls out the gun she found before, aiming it at Furiosa in a not so threatening way since she isn't interested in shooting the woman unless extremely necessary.

Altho she isn't worried that Furiosa will try anything she still holds the gun just in case and listens to the footsteps on top of the roof that belong to Max, hearing them fade away as he reaches the back of the vehicle.

The girls can tell that Jane is quite worried for the man but instead of pointing it out they keep quiet, it's not like they would get anything out of teasing her anyways... maybe a black eye but that's about it. Finally, after few painfully long minutes, the Rig picked up speed again. Seems like Max figured out the problem.

But instead of him coming back another completely unexpected person arrived, popping up from the hole in the floor it was the god damn war-boy again who somehow got onto the car, his chains that are attached to his wrists now strangling Furiosa "Filth! You traitored him!" upon seeing the male Jane jumped in to action, her pistol long forgotten on her seat as she leaned over and punched him in the face, making him let go and fall back where the girls restrained him from doing any further harm.

Furiosa now being free pulled a hidden dagger out and pushed it to the war-boy's neck, ready to kill him "NO UNNECESSARY KILLING!" the blonde girl yells, now being the only one to hold the angry woman back and after some shouting back and forth she successfully pulls her away "He is just a kid at the end of his half-life!"

Jane watched as the scene played out in front of her, not really understanding anything these people were saying and hoping that Max arrives as soon as possible. And while the struggle in the back seat continued on her friend returned, hand slamming into the doors behind her, making her turn and look at Max who was now pointing his own gun at the war-boy, confusion written all over his face as he starred back at Jane who gave him nothing but a shrug in return.

I am as confused as you are trust me...

Leaving the girls to deal with the intruder Max focuses on their driver now "You got more friends" and points with his gun to the other side, behind Furiosa, where another shit ton of cars appears out of seemingly nowhere... "Bullet Farmer. They are comming from the bullet farm"

"How many more of these dipshits are joining in!"

Jane growls, finally fed up with all of this mess... How more complicated can this shit possibally get...

The war-boy suddenly springs up, face inches away from Furiosa "It's over you can't defy him"

His stupid comment is met by spit flying at his face... she just... Did she spit at him? Jane wanted to almost chuckle in disbelief at the childish behavior and more so when the young man actually spit back at her but that didn't seem to deter him from talking as he just kept going, chanting about his leader as if he is a god.