Don't do this...

Somehow, in some way after a short amount of time he is now swinging on the pole alone, desperately trying to get back on the truck but the momentum swings him the other way instead and he lands on another unfamiliar car.

The canyon is getting closer as it shows up on the horizon and yet there still a long way to go.

Immortan Joe and his car is one of the few left and just as it yet again pulls up right next to them Furiosa tuns the wheel, making the Rig slam in to them and he returns the favor right away. Sadly his car is faster so it easily speeds in front and then Joe stomps down on the breaks, the truck taking the hit, the engine receiving some serious damage "You hear that?" the war-boy asks and Furiosa nods "We're gonna see two airborn V8s"

"I need you to drive. I'll get him out of our way..." Dismissing what he has just told her the woman starts to climb out, the pale war-boy taking up her spot "Furiosa no!" Jane shouts at her but is unable to reach out and stop her as she is already at the front of the Rig.

She can't tell what to concentrate on. Whether at the half dead female crawling around the truck or Max that is still stuck somewhere behind them, presumably running around the different vehicles and trying to get back to them. Deciding on the first option Jane climbs out after her but Furiosa is already in the process of climbing over the car in front of them.

The hatch at the back of it opens up and a giant mountain of a man steps out.

"Rictus! Take me!"

What? Turning back to look who could it be Jane spots one of the young girls reaching out to the big man as he jumps over to their truck and picks her up "Good girl" he praises her and hoists her up on the smaller car. He moves to go further but Jane stands in his way "Where are you going, big boy?"

Max can see all of this unravel as he eventually makes it back to the Rig, eyes open wide when he sees Jane standing in front of what Max could only describe as wall of muscle.

What he doesn't know however is that all of this is done on purpose since Furiosa hid at the front bumper and the girl Rictus "stole" is now helping her up to get to Immortan Joe. The big man can hear this unfold behind him and turns around to inspect but his leg suddenly gives out...

"Come on, EYES ON ME!"

Jane shouts and kicks one of his legs, making the man stumble under the sudden force but it only makes him more angry. He stands back up and just as he is about to grab at the woman who just attacked him a flying skull makes contact with his forehead staggering him even more.

Seeing this Jane takes a step back and throws a quick look over her shoulder only to see Max quickly approaching.

 He's back...

Pushing her out of the way he faces the giant and proceeds to punch him in the gut only to end up doing no damage. He gets thrown back, picked up and his back slams into the metal roof as the giant man starts to strangle him.

While this is all happening Furiosa is still fighting over at the front, desperately trying to get to that bastard who started it all and she almost gets knocked off but catches herself on the side of the car.

Max is still struggling to breathe so his friend does the only thing she can think of... and stabs her hunting knife into the attacker's back, piercing one of the oxygen tanks he carries around. Taking this opportunity Max rips it off only to bash it in to the giant's head over and over again until he knocks him out "HEY!"