021

Author:

THE FIVE STUDENTS WHO WERE once originated in the bathroom, were now running outside after jumping through a window and landing on dumpsters. Now their making their way to the gym where there are more arrows for the archers.

"There's one coming. Run!" Mi-jin

The others quickened their speed as she ran toward the doors which were now chained up.

"Hey, what's the code?" She yelled.

"3-2-1-0!" Min-jae yelled.

"3-2-1-0?" She yelled back in a question.

"3-2-1-0, damn it!"

As she was putting it in, she messed it up, causing the lock to stay shut. As she was doing that, a zombie had ran toward her without her knowing.

"Mi-jin!" Joon-sung yelled, running up and stabbing the zombie in the gut.

A zombie had threw itself on top of Ha-ri, making her fall as it sunk it's teeth into her arm. Thankfully she had her patting there, blocking the zombie's teeth from her flesh.

"Ha-ri!" Min-su yelled and ran to the girl, yanking the zombie off and throwing her away.

He pulled his best friend up; the two of them now running over to help Min-jae as he was in the same predicament as Ha-ri was just in.

"It worked! It's open!"

"Come on!"

"Hey! Hurry!"

"Joon-sung! Hurry up!"

Min-jae had ran over to the boy who was now on the ground as the zombie tackled him, making them roll down the steps.

"What are you waiting for? Hurry! Get in here!"

When the boys ran inside, Ha-ri quickly closed the door. Making sure to lock the door from the top on the door frame. Min-jae brought Joon-sung to sit down as Mi-jin sat down herself.

"I'm fucking tired." She huffed out.

"Damn it." Joon-sung cried.

"Are you crying? You're crying? How humiliating."

Joon-sung looked down to see his stomach and hand all bloody. He started to frantically yell in shock. "What is this?"

"What the fuck happened to you?" Mi-jin semi-yelled as she rushed over to him.

"Who do I do now?"

"Let me see." She then lifted up his shirt to see a stab wound impaled in his stomach.

"We're you stabbed? Why the fuck did you get stabbed, you moron?"

Min-jae then shot up as he began to look for something and then took off running with Ha-ri and Min-su following.

"Get the first aid kit. I said get the fucking first aid kit! Where is it?" She yelled and then stood up to realize the other three weren't there.

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🔨✮

The door to the music room suddenly slammed open, grabbing Cheong-san's attention from the window. Dae-su ran in with the others coming in behind him, but slowed his pass when he saw his friend.

"Where were you?" Dae-su huffed as he hugged his friend tightly.

As Cheong-san hugged his friend back, he looked over his shoulders to the others.