006

Su-jin:

EVERY TURN WE TOOK, those "students" were there blocking our everywhere move. It was as if they knew whatever our next step was. The sprinklers because to go off after fire in the kitchen rose up. We were still in the cafeteria but by now basically everyone was one of those people. I saw an opening for the cafeteria entrance and hit Haneul repeatedly.

"What? What?" He asked.

"There! An opening!" I yelled about to run off until he tugged on me.

"Su-jin, no!"

"Please! Trust me on this one!" I pleaded to which he finally agreed to.

We hopped off the table we stood on and took a run for it, dodging everyone. His hand slipped down from my arm to my hand, holding it. I didn't really care at this point and just let it happen. I'm focused on other stuff anyway.

We finally made it outside the cafeteria and took a left. There we saw On-jo by a window trying to look inside, all soaked. I ran to her with Haneul.

"On-jo!" I yelled, grabbing her attention.

"Su! Cheong-san's still in there! He hasn't come out yet."

After she said that we heard screaming. All three of us looked behind and saw a boy getting bit and ripped apart from another. On-jo started to get frantic and looked back inside the window on her tippie-toes.

"Cheong-san!" She yelled.

Another boy came out the window, On-jo and I helped him out carefully. He fell on the ground though and after seeing the boy getting bit, he got up and ran. The boy getting bit managed to crawl away but only to get bit by the same person..if you even call these types of students people at this point.

"Why aren't you coming? Come out!" I yelled.

"On-jo. Su-jin." We heard, catching our attention.

"Cheong-san! Hurry!" She panted, the two of us helping him out again. 

Cheong-san grabbed On-jo's hand and the four of us started running the opposite direction Haneul and I came from. The gate door opened and we saw another person getting bit, making us stop and turn around. We stopped again seeing that same type of student running growling and then started running after us. I still don't know what to call them. Cannibals?

"Come on!" Haneul yelled, gabbing our attention and we ran into the hallway hill to the side of us.

When we ran up, it was like we were in hell. Kids were screaming and running away from each other. Kids were biting and eating each other. Those kids who were bit, turned and charged at others. Cheong-san and On-jo made it in front of us as we followed them. We took a few turns only to be stopped once again. We turned around to see a truck speeding toward the building, running over one of those cannibal students. We stopped abruptly and watched as it kept running over people and then slammed into the corner of the building; the pipes that were on it fell off and hit regular students and cannibal ones.

Cheong-san and On-jo went first but when Haneul and I were gonna go, a cannibal student started charging at us making us change our plan and running away.

"Su-jin!" I heard Cheong-san yell. I couldn't look back as I would be too scared if something went wrong.

We ran around the front of the building and soon ran inside having a clear hallway which was shocking, and ran up the stairs. Multiple students started running down the stairs frantically and others calm. We kept running up the stairs and turned the corner to be faced with a cannibal. We turned around quickly and ran up the other staircase. Those things were everywhere so we hid inside an empty classroom; just the two of us.