introduction

YANG SU-JIN AND YANG MIN-SU we're the most known people throughout the whole school. Especially how they're siblings, it makes it even better. Although, they only really were popular for their looks.

Yang Su-jin was the popular, perfect looking girl you would see in almost every kdrama. She was even ranked #1 in the school's most prettiest girl. Although she may be popular, she is very well respected by everyone else as she is to them. She can also be very quiet at time which she mostly is through every school day. Unless she's with her friends. Jang Wu-jin is the one person who is the closest to her besides her brother. They've known each other since kindergarten and were inseparable.

Yang Min-su was exactly like his sister, except different in some parts. He was well known and popular around the school as well but it was for his handsome idol like features along with his skills in archery. People still adore him all around the school but he is quiet hard to approach some times as he would kind of blow you off. But he can be very sweet to you once you get to know him. Him and Jang Ha-ri are the closest with each other, just like their siblings. However, they've known each other since 2nd grade. He's more nicer to Ha-ri then he is to anyone else in the school; well besides Su-jin and Wu-jin.

Jang Wu-jin had a lot more friends than Su-jin did even though he wasn't as popular as she was. Her popularity never really bugged him. Well except for when these boys would randomly come up to them as they talk and ask Su-jin for her number. To which she would politely decline. Wu-jin has had a crush on her for nearly 3 years now but never said anything as he doesn't know if she feels the same. Mainly because Su-jin isn't really the type to fall in love often, or at all.

Even though Wu-jin and Su-jin are the closest, of course Su-jin has other friends. Her friends consist of Lee Cheong-san and Nam On-jo. She would talk to them occasionally but only during school hours. Completely different than how often she talks to Wu-jin. She's also very good friends with Choi Nam-ra. Especially how she's the class president and everyone would either look to her to do stuff or not talk to her at all, Su-jin decided to step into the picture.

Lee Cheong-san however, isn't as close to Su-jin as Wu-jin to which he strongly envies. Even though he and Su-jin are good friends, his friendship with her would never compare to the Jang boy's relationship with her. He hates it but pushes it aside as he and Wu-jin are close friends themselves; not wanting to mess up their friendship. Lee Cheong-san also has had a crush on Su-jin but longer than Wu-jin has. He's had a crush on her for 6 years; ever since she and Wu-jin had walked into 6th grade together on the first day. Seeing her made sparks fly in his eyes as his heart beat increased. Her smile and kindness never helped him in that situation as it made his brain nearly shutdown repeatedly.

Everything in their lives went according to plan; exactly how anyone would want it to. But that quickly took a turn one day. Unfortunately for Min-su and Su-jin, they weren't nowhere near each other during any of these; creating much more worry to spread through them thinking if each other were alright. This also making Cheong-san and Su-jin closer than they were before. In addition to that, making Cheong-san and Wu-jin grow envious of each other in the making.