007

Su-jin:

AFTER THAT ZOMBIE HAD RUN and slammed into the door Joon-yeong was holding, multiple other ones started running and slammed into door and windows. Gyeong-su and Joon-yeong were still holding the doors as we were looking for a phone to use.

"Hey, Joon-yeong! I'm telling you. They can't open doors." Gyeong-su yelled.

"Let's just hold them for now." Joon-yeong responded.

"Did you find one?"

"No, nothing here."

"Damn it."

"Any luck Dae-su?" Wu-jin asked.

Dae-su shocked his head in response.

"What about you Su?" They asked the same time.

"No. I would use my phone but it's dead. I was using it throughout lunch and it died on me before we left."

"Dammit."

"Look over there." Dae-su spoke, us quickly following.

"Here! I found one!" I-sak announced. Everyone scurried over to her, except Gyeong-su and Joon-yeong.

"Whose is it?"

"This is Yeong-ju's desk. Oh no. We need the passcode.." I-sak said in disappointment.

"Yah. Do something." Na-yeon whined, shaking I-sak's arm.

"I just said we need the passcode!" I-sak whined back at her.

"Maybe it's her birthday." Hyo-ryung suggested.

"What's her birthday?" I-sak asked.

"I don't know.."

I walked over to Nam-ra as she continued to look, joining her in the act. She turned over to me and pointed at something.

"Your flower. The one Cheong-san gave you. It's falling." She said calmly.

I sprung up and hurried over to the mirror in the back, seeing the flower close to falling from behind my ear. I quickly took it out and then put it back in place, making sure it was secure again before turning back around. I saw Cheong-san take the phone and go to the door, holding it up to it. I looked at what he was holding it up to and saw Yeong-ju's zombified form clawing at the door.

"Jesus.." I commented at the sight of her then realized it wasn't working.

"Hold it closer." Su-hyeok spoke as Cheong-san complied.

I then walked over to him. "You don't need to unlock it to make emergency calls." I spoke.

He looked at me before quickly looking at the phone and then quickly on the emergency icon then dialing 119. Seeing as it started ringing, he brought it to his ear.

"Hello? I'm at Hyosan High School. Zombies showed up. Everyone turned into zombies." He spoke into the phone.

I walked over to him again in disbelief. "Yah, you can't say zombies." I muttered to him.

"Then what?" He asked.

"They won't believe you." I muttered back.

"They're not exactly zombies, but they're something like that." He spoke into the phone.

"Okay, Hyosan High, zombies. Please state your name and number. You know there's a fine for making false reports, right?" The officer spoke.

"This isn't a prank. Everyone's..Anyway, come quick."

I heard the officer say something than Cheong-san hung up.

"Stay away!" We heard a girl scream and turned to the doors and windows, seeing the zombies start running in the direction she screamed as she continued to scream.