008

Su-jin:

"MR. KANG."

"Are you guys okay?" He asked clearly startled.

Everyone nodded in response quickly. He sighed in relief before Gyeong-su walked over to him asking questions.

"What about you? You weren't bit?"

"No. Of course not. I'm fine."

Liar.

"Hey, guys. Let's barricade the door first." He stated as everyone soon got up and followed his orders. I just stood there doing nothing.

"Get moving. Hurry. It's okay. We are safe. Let's move this." He ordered once again.

Haneul noticed I wasn't moving and walked over to me, gently grabbing my hand and bringing me over to the others as they barricaded them door. I just followed tiredly.

"Like this?"

"Yes. Stack them high. High. High."

"Su-jin, here. Take this." Haneul said nudging a desk toward me.

I slowly picked it up and placed it on top of the others. Then I turned to Coach Kang and eyed him. He makes me uneasy. He's always made me uneasy but made me even more uneasy now. I felt a hand on my wrist and looked up to see I-sak giving me a worried look. I raised an eyebrow at her but then he dragged me over to On-jo and grabbed her arm.

"On-jo, what do we do?" She asked.

"What?" On-jo answered.

I-sak was staring at Coach Kang so I looked over seeing nothing wrong. I looked back at her and slowly followed her gaze; landing on his arm.

"Look. His arm." I said catching her attention.

"Mr. Kang. Your arm." On-jo stated.

He turned to us annoyed. "What are you doing? Block the door."

"You were bitten on your arm!" She yelled gaining the attention of everyone else in the room. They all stopped and looked at us."

"What?"

Coach lifted up his arm and his bite was now visible to others. Wu-jin stepped back and Su-hyeok slowly put down the table.

"This isn't a bite." He said staring at it.

"He said he wasn't bit." Gyeong-su muttered.

"Gyeong-su, I love you but please don't be dumb right now." I remarked turning and looking at him. He looked at me and slowly put his head down.

"No. I wasn't bit." Coach spoke again.

"It's a bite mark." I said unbothered.

"I said it isn't. Don't talk back to me."

"Were you really bit?"

"I wasn't! How many time do I have to tell you?"

"Don't yell at her! And if not, then why are you hiding it? Just show it to us." I yelled back and he stopped talking. "Can you please leave?" I said again but in a leveled tone.

"What?"

"Get out."

"You want me to go out there? After all I did to get here? You want me to go back out?"

"I don't care what you did to get here. Get out. You were bit. Get out!"

"You fucking bitch! How dare you yell at a teacher. You little.." He walked over to me grabbing me arm to which I slapped him in response.