Chapter 12

Willow....

I wake up idly depressed. More than usual. Of course I only need five hours if sleep, but today I woke up thirty minutes late. Numbly, I walk into the kitchen.
Upon seeing Damon, I smile. "Good morning sleepy head!" He hums. I sit on the bar stool and hold up my hand. "One fire wisky please." He looks at me. "What is a fire wisky?"
I turn upon hearing another familiar voice. "It's a type of alcohol from the wizarding world." I smile as Harry enters te room. Instantly, Damon has him against the wall. "Who are you?"
"Harry Potter, friend of Willows. It was true. My and Harry had grown close. I have this ring that sends messages if you tap it and think. I even invited him here to hang with me. Oddly enough, he got my personality very well.
"Harry! You came!" I give him a small hug. "Dude. Your the girl version of Ron. Of Cousteau I came."
I stare at him.
"You just compared me to a weasel?"
Harry laughs. "I haven't heard that name since Malfoy."
I solemnly nods my head.
"Shame he got caught up in Moldy-Warts plan."
Damon looks at us.
"I'm not even gonna ask."
I smile as he walks out if the room, only to ask Stefan.
"Who is Moldy-Wart? And what was his plan."
Rolling out eyes, Harry climb onto my back. It's not awkward since he is married to Ginny and all. They got married a little bit after I first met them. But strangly their still only eighteen. Yet I look thirteen but am only four. Speeding to the waterfall, I set Harry down.
"What's up? How is Ginnerva?" He laughs.
"If Ginny heard you say her name, it will be like Tonks being called Nymphadora."
I shrug. "Soo...I'll kick her butt?"
Harry roles his eyes.
"Sure. Say the four year old."
I laugh.
"Your the one that hangs out with me."
"True. True."
"Speaking off, we IS Hermione and Ronald?"
Harry's cheeks blush.
"I have no clue."
"Ah...so..at the joke shop?"
Harry nods.
"I'm sure."
I look at Harry. I mean honestly look. People see the cool and collected Boy-Who-Lived, I see a tired husband and my out friend.
"I'm sick of being here." I suddenly say.
"What?"
I shrug.
"I want to go away."
"Then come to the burrow."
I shake my head.
"Nah. I couldn't. To many butts to kick over here."
_

Soon after, we decide to go to town. On they way there, I get a weird feeling. Like someone is watching me. Every few seconds I see that nothing is there. "I coulda sworn.."
"Huh?" Harry hums.
"Nothin" I say while shaking nu head. Harry heads to the restroom and I decide to walk outside, not knowing it would be the biggest mistake ever. Sitting down, I feel hands wrap around my neck. Someone grabs my feet and the two lift me up. "WHAE WE WO!" I say but it ends up muffling as they press up rag to my throat. I have a flash of fear. I look at Bella and Edward Cullen.
"Your gonna pay for this." I moan out as the world goes black.
__
(Bella pov)
After grabbing Willow, we head to the house in Forks. Once there we straps her in a chair. Covering the ropes with vervain, we wrap them around her body. I lay out several medical tools on a table my the chair. We are going to find my daughter. Even if we have to torcher this kid to do it.