Chapter 7 (just to make @issi_luv_you01 think im nice)

Okay. In to gullible. Issi over here thinks I'm not nice for the cliffhanger...so here is Wednesdays update a whole day early!
_________

I look at the other faces. Sure enough their are the other Cullens. Including a few wolfs. I quickly read all their minds.
They don't know it's me. They just think I'm and adrenaline junkie vampire with blue/green hair.
Emmett is the first to speak.
"Who is that amazing creature?" Even tho we are a good three miles away from each other, I know they an hear me. "I'm Willow..." Ido to know what last name to say. They all nod.
"Bella, Jasper, and Alice. Then Edward, Renesmee, Rosalie, Emment, Esme, and Carlisle Cullen. Then there's Leah, Seth, and Jacob Black." I nods my head. "What brings you here? The La Push and Cullen Clan are from America if I do remember correctly Forks, Washington."
Instantly Edward is sitting beside me on the clock tower. "How do you know that?" He asks. I stare I into his golden eyes. Growling I stand up. "I knew Arabella." I watch as his eyes widen. Then I jump off the needle and land perfectly on the street, 3000 feet bellow me. I look up and see Edward and Bella watching me with golden eyes. "She was my friend until you kicked her out. Then she died."Without another glance, I walk across the street, trying to ignore the strangled dry sob I hear from the tower.
___
SOOO HOW IS IT? SHE SAYS SHES DEAD! DO YOU THINK TBEY WILL FIND OUT ABOUT HERE REAL IDENTITy?
Oh and Kenzie! What's tonight's math homework?!?