Chapter 6

(Willow POV)
"Bye nice meeting you!" I wave as The GT floo out of my home.
'You shouldn't have let them leave.'
I frown lightly.
"I'm not going to keep them hear like pets."
I hear the front door open. I smile as I am picked up and spun around. "What's shakin' bacon?" I hear Kol mumble. I shrug and fix my fake wand. "How was the joke shop?" I instantly feel the tension in the room. "Uh...it was...MAGICAL." I nod my head. It's what he always says....wait a minute. "YOU K EW NY FAVORITE BOOK SERIES WAS REAL?!" I scream as I jump on his shoulders and start to shake his head back and forth. "How do you wen know?" He asks me. I shrug tight in my calfs on either side of his face. "Ron, Harry and Hermione accidentally flooed here." I forgive him and hop off his shoulders. "But I will have to punish you for not telling me." I think for a moment. I smile wickedly. Kols face pales frantically. That's saying something since are skin is already white. I grab his shirt car and jerk him so he is eyelevel with me. "Go to the WWW naked and sing "say something." By Bruno Mars. The record it and place it on my YouTube page with a caption that say : when I do to listen to my sister." I feel my pupils dilate with the compulsion. He repeats every thing in a monotone. Stripping down, he walks out the door. Not soon after, father and Santa come in. (Santa=Klaus) "Father! Santa! Your home." I look at the clock. Wow. It's all ready 4:00 pm. They nod. Santa burst out laughing. "Why was Kol naked and humming a human song with a video recorder?" I grin innocently. "Was he? I didn't notice?" "I can imaging the halo going up in flames." I frown as Bekah enters the room. "I'm hungry. "I'm going to go feed." I say as I walk out the house. Speeding over to I high tower, I climb it. Looking around I watch as I man and woman catch my eye. I lick my lips and wait. Soon a bunch of other people join them. I see that one of the men if looking around. I look behind me at the clock of Great Dane. I'm sitting on the needle like Peter Pan did. The clock start to chime and I cover my ears. When I look back I see the man is staring at me with wide eyes. I choke when I realize who it is.

Jasper Cullen.

This chapter is deducted to....
@issi_luv_you01