Authors Note! Very Imortant!

Okay guys. I've figured out a schedule for publishing chapters.
MONDAY
WEDNESDAY
FRIDAY
AND WHENEVER I CAN ON HOLIDAYS AN WEEKENDS!
NOTE: if I don't publish on the respective days, then I'm working I something very important. Like a long, entertaining chapter. Lucky for you, I don't have I life and most of my free time is devoted to updating and reading Harry Potter, Twilight, Vampire Diaries, and Maximum Ride fan-fictions.
Another Important Note: the cast is the same as the tv shows, and movies for all the characters you have heard of.
IM GOING TO DESCRIBE WILLOW/ARABELLA NOW!
She has blond hair with a natural streak the changes color with her mood(like Nymphadora Tonks but only a streak!) on her side part (side parted to left like my hair. But without my red highlights! I'll post picture of my/Her hair above. But remember without the red highlights! But jeep in mind, wear the dark read streak is, that's wear her mood streak is!)She if five feet two inches. Looks thirteen at the moment. I will tell you when she looks older! She weighs 140 pounds. But doesn't look fat. Just a little baby fat. Favorite color black. Loves violence. NOTE: she is a little mental but not like Bellatrixx Lestrangee. She has not much cleavage but isn't flat chested. She loves to dance. (Mostly hip-hop) her eyes are like really blue. (Like the cover. Imagine her looking like that!) her power is :
SHE CAN HAVE ANY POWER SHE CAB THINK OF! Like if she thinks of having a power
EXAMPLE: think bing about making any things for books or movies turn real HINT: the invisible cloak. A wand. *wink wink* a snitch. A broom. A genie lamp. A flying carpet. A mermaid statue. Wings. (Like from Jupiter rising) or those boots from Jupiter rising! Okay enough of examples. She is half cold one/ have night crawler (like Stefan and Damon that is a night crawler. Edward and Bella are examples if cold ones! Note: there a little weaker then nightcrawler but Klaus and Willow are pretty much same cuase there both hybrids of pretty strong supernatural raes!)she doesn't NEED a lapis lazuli piece of jewelry but that's her favorite gem. She likes height and speed. (Not te drug tho!) I mean like going fast. She is VERY short tempered like Damon. Has Stefan's logic. Matts cool thinking. Tyler's rage. Caroline's spunky ness. Bonnie's protectiveness. And Jeremy's wish to not be ignored like a child. (I guess it's because she is growing up with them. She will also have Rebekah's love for shopping( but not like Alice who shops WAY To much in my opinion!) she can go up to 300 mpg when she runs. She is stronger then a newborn cold one and Emmett combine times 8. She is indestructible but CAN be staked. She is highly allergic to vervain. She gets a rash when in contct wih vervain. She NEEDS human blood but mostly drinks Bambi and Thumper. She is VERY cocky. (From being around Damon too much) she also has I lightening bolt scar on her right temple.
OKAY THAT ABOUT IT!
So I will tell you if there is anything else.
REMEMBER:::
Vote
Add to library/reading lit
Comment(the better the comment the better the next update!)
❤️you all!
-The Harry Potterheadd!
(Jaime)
NOTICE:IGNORE THE LAST VERSOIN OF THIS UPDATE. ITS THE WRING ONE U DIDNT WANT PUBLISH THAT ONE BUT IT DIS ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡