Long distance

Hey! I know I have been inactive and I'm sorry for that! I guess there isn't really a good reason besides the fact I've been so unmotivated to anything. But here we are for the next part! Also I wanna thank you guys so much for 27k reads, like that's insane. But let me write and I'll let you read with a smile on your face!!
Love ya all!

Rudy and I have been doing long distance for 3 months. Now it's not that great when you have those days where you really need there hug, but I guess we all still have that comfort, for you it's his jumpers that he send you every month and when it doesn't smell like him anymore you ship it back to him. But it's another day in set for Rudy and another day of missing each for the both of you.

Currently it's break time for Rudy on set, so he FaceTimed you to let you in on the fun!

"Hello pretty!" He smiled as you started eating your lunch.

"Hello!" You smiled as he set his phone up on a napkin holder as they played uno.

"Is that y/n?" You heard Madison's voice as she walked up some stairs.

"Yeah you playing uno with us?" He said as he shuffled the cards.

"Yes but can I be in view of y/n" she stated and sat next to Rudy and waved her hands at you with a huge smile.

"Hello gorgeous!" You said as put your plate in the sink and walked to your living room.

"Hello! How are you it's been too long since I've seen you!" Maddie said.

"I know right!" You smiled.

You watched them play uno, and every round Rudy shows you his cards.

"Oohhhh babe look!" He smiled as he showed you that he had three draw fours. You looked at him and smiled.

"Wow" you said a little sad. "I wish I was with you!"

"What was that?" Maddie and Rudy said.

"I said, I wish I was with you guys"

"We wish that too" Chase said.

You laughed softly and they continued to play.