Interview (online)

"Hi I'm chase stokes" Chase said to the camera sat in a chair in person song with Madelyn.

"And I'm Madelyn cline" Madelyn said to the same camera.

"Hi I'm Jonathan Daviss" Jonathan said sitting at home on his laptop.

"Hey guys it's Rudy Pankow" Rudy said to his laptop camera sitting at home.

"I'm Madison Bailey" Madison said to the camera at home.

"Hi y'all it's y/n y/l/n" I said to my laptop camera.

"And this is our" Chase started off.

"Weird auto complete interview" we all joined in a finished the sentence.

"Rudy, just say it" JD said looking at Rudy on his laptop screen.

"I did, I did it" Rudy laughed.

"It's lagging" I laughed at the two who were fighting.

Rudy walks out of frame then back in with a box that contained all of the questions.

"I miss Christmas" Rudy said in a high tone.

Does Madelyn Cline have siblings

"No I do not, I am an only child" Madelyn said to the camera.

Chase picked up the pice of thin white paper that Maddie put on her leg, and he put it on his top lip under his noise.

Does Madelyn cline have Instagram

"I sure do you can find me using the search bar and at Madelyn cline which is my name" she smiled.

Does Madelyn Cline have a YouTube channel

"I sure don't. Most forms of social media stress me out and the thought of making videos of myself also stresses me out" Madelyn replied.

"Even though she is an actress for a living" Chase said to the camera seriously and jokingly.

Maddie laughed and threw the pice of cardboard behind them.

How did Madison Bailey Mariah linney meet

"Aww that's adorable" JD said.

"We met on tiktok." Maddie laughed clasping her hands together "she made a tiktok shouted me out and was like hey basically I think your cute and I saw it. That is how we met and then messaged her from there on our"

"Love story's oldest times" JD said smiling.

"It's like I would love to say anything but tiktok but it is what it is" Madison said finishing her answer.

"It is what is is" I said smiling loving there relationship.

"embrace it" JD said.

How did Madison Bailey Rudy Pankow meet

Madison laughed. "The very next question is 'how did me and you meet'" we all laughed.

"We met on the airplane. And I guess you could say that is how I also met y/n because she was with Rudy on the way to South Carolina. And this is when Rudy had already been booked and me and y/n going in there to audition. Which went well. I guess you could say that turned into how I met y/n and Rudy" she laughed along with me and JD and Rudy.

How did Madison Bailey become an actress

"How did the queen become her acting queen" I laughed.

"So suspenseful" JD said with a straight face.

"I'm the youngest of seven kids so I guess you could say I was born into it" she chuckled. "Been putting on a show since 1999" she said jokingly. " no I just started taking classes and stayed committed to it eventually booked"