Beach day

Reference to this:

We all know this video and have wanted to be Elaine in it so I made an imagine about being her! With Rudy for a beach day! Because why not

It had been a long week for both you and Rudy. Both been on set all week and had a lot of stress due to your relationship being in the public eye.  So you both took the day off and went to the beach. You could say this was the most relaxed you have felt in a really long time.

You were in your favourite swimsuit. Walking along the beach when you looked up from looking at the shells that were laying on the soft but ruff sand. To see Rudy looking at you. You smiled meeting his eyes.

You opened your arms like you were going into a hug. When Rudy placed one of his hands around your waist and the other on the back of your thigh. You laughed as he lifted you up in the air and spun you around.

You rested your head on Rudy's shoulder as your arms were doing the same. He spun around while walking around. He almost feel which made you scream, you gripped his shoulders tighter so you don't let go.

Rudy laughed and assured you it was going to be okay. "It's okay I've got you" he laughed holding you with one of his hands on your waist and the other on the back of your thigh to make sure you don't fall.

You smiled moving your head from his shoulder to look at him. "I know you have since day one" you smiled and kissed him.

Rudy put you down and grabbed your hand intertwining it with his, as you both walked back to the hut that was made out of wood. You layed down on your beach towel that was placed on the sand that was a bit warm.

A little after you had placed your body on the ground Rudy placed his head onto your stomach. You smiled and ran your fingers though his hair which you loved and you knew he loved too. You turned your head to look out the ocean as the waves crashed onto the sand and went back into the rest of the sea.

You felt Rudy glaze your thigh, gotta admit it tickled a bit. But you loved it. You smiled and turned your head to the boy who stole your heart the minute you walked onto set, staring at you.

"What?" You asked softly still running your hand through his soft blonde hair.

"You're beautiful" he softly replied.

"Shut up" you smiled and looked back out into the ocean.

"I'm serious your the most beautiful girl I have ever layed eyes on." He smiled softly.

"I'm sure you have said that to meany girls Rudy" you smiled looking at him as he got up after what you said.

"Yeah your right. But, I've never really meant it until now" he smiled as his legs were crossed and holding your hands.

"I love you Rudy Pankow" you smiled as you got up and sat up right with legs up to your body. And put your hand into his hair and rested your hand onto his cheek. "So much"