Period (requested)

It was that time of the month, that time of the month every women hates. You were currently on the couch with a blanket and in your boyfriend Rudy's hoodie. Rudy left early for work that day so you haven't seen him yet today.

You were watching your favourite tv show when you heard the door open. You moved your head so you were looking at the door and saw Rudy walk in. Once he saw he his smile grew but then when he saw the rest of you he frowned know what time it was.

"Hi baby is it that time again" he asked with a sad facial expression.

"Yeah" you smiled sadly.

"Can I do anything or get you anything" he asked walking over to you.

"Yeah, come cuddle" you smiled as the words escaped your mouth.

Rudy grew a huge smile on his face and opened the blanket seeing you in his hoodie. He later down and faced you. Wrapping his arms around your waist. You put your head in his neck only wanting to cuddle him.

"So I don't get a kiss?" Rudy asked acting hurt.

"No" you mumbled in his neck then laughed picturing his facial expression.

"Rude" he said moving his head to your shoulder so his forehead was resting on it.

"I love you" you laughed

He moved his head and you did too, so that you were both looking at each other.

"I love you too" he smiled and kissed you.

Smiling into the kiss made you laugh.

You hate it when you have to be away from Rudy and it's that time of the month. It's the worst thing to happen. But you were happy that he could hold you and kiss you and tell you how much he loves you. Those are the moments that your going to hold forever.

I'm sorry that this was sort but imma make more todayyyyyyy and tonight!!!