Live

If you wanna watch this live the YouTube video is called: outer banks live (24/04) :) okay read on!!!

"Hellaaa we're back we back" Rudy cheered.

"Is this better?" Chase asked the people who had joined the live.

"What about now? Mic check mic check" Rudy repeated. "Can ya hear us"

"Can you hear me now, can you hear me now!?!" Chase repeatedly said.

"Hey you guy wanna see something cool real quick" chase asked.

"Let's get bails back on here, bails" Rudy said.

"There we go" chase said.

"Hello!" Madison said.

"Is that better?"

"Ya" Madison replied.

Chase showed his phone to the screen. "That's time square today guys"

"Today!?!" Madison asked

"With no one there" Rudy said showing his lips to the screen. "Well that cute. That was time square, time square ladies and gents. And no one was there! That's okay because all you guys saw it all 20 thousand of you"

"Where normally in time square" chase asked as the door opened to the apartment.

"And she's back" Rudy said looking at the door to see you with a bag of food. Rudy got excited seeing you walk in.

"Hello" you smiled.

"Is that y/n?" Madison asked.

"Yeah" chase answered.

"Ooo let me say hi pleaseeeee" she begged.

"Babe come here bails wants to say hi" Rudy smiled.

"Bails!?!" You said and ran over to the phone laying on top of Rudy's legs just to see Madison. "Hi!" You smiled wide.

"Y/n!!!!! Hi I miss you heaps" Madison said excitedly.

"I-" you were cut off my Rudy kissing your neck which tickled meaning you laughed, trying to push his head away you moved your full body so your now on your back. "Okay okay" you laughed trying to breathe.

"What did you want me to do you didn't give me a kiss hello which I found rude" Rudy smiled as he talked in a sassy voice.

"I'm sorry baby" you smiled and kissed his lips. "Better?"

"Maybe one more" he smiled cheeky

You smiled and rolled your eyes and kissed him again. After that he let you go and you went and unpacked the groceries.

Madelyn came out of the room she was in and saw you her face lit up and ran to hug you. You smiled and hugged back.

(If you haven't gotten the idea yours a Rudy's relationships public and everyone loves you. You are also apart of the cast)

She helped you unpack the food and went back to the couch with the others.

"Your so crazy" Madison said in a funny accent.

"You so crazy" Rudy said in the same accent moving his hand to his moustache.

"Y/n you so crazy" Madison said in the accent again.

You smiled and court on "bails you so crazy" you said in the funny accent.

"Babe you so crazy" Rudy said looking at you with his loving blue eyes.

"Baby you so crazy" smiling you replied.

You were all reading comments and answering questions that people had put in.

Rudy was reading one and you put your head next to the phone. His eyes shifted to the phone to you, you smiled a bit and he smiled wide showing his dimple. You saw it and pocked it. You laughed and he did to. He grabbed you by the waist pulling you too him. He attacked you in kisses but you didn't mind.

You were laughing hard and smiled wide. "I love you" you said sighing finally being able to breathe but still laughing a bit.

"I love you too" he smiled and kissed you lips.

It had been a few minutes and you and Madelyn were laying on your bed on your phone.

The door flew open to see chase and Rudy with Madison still in the live.

They both jumped on you. Chase on Madelyn and Rudy on you. You laughed hard as well as gutted when they landed on you.

"Hi" you said looking down at you crazy boyfriend.

"Hello" he said happily.

"Your so cute" you said and grabbed his face gently and kissed his lips. Then wrapped your arms around his neck and he did the same but around your waist.