The All Nighter

chapter ten: the all nighter ~ nsfw

After leaving the club, you and Todoroki get an uber back to campus. You take his hand in yours as he guides you up to his down and sit down on his bed as a throbbing ache begins to take over the left side of your head.

"My head's starting to spin," you sigh as you sit. "I think I'm getting a headache."

"Here, I've got some medicine if you want it," he replies as he walks over to his desk.

"That'd be amazing," you smile as he pulls out a pill bottle from his desk and a water from his mini-fridge. "Thank you so much," you add as he sits down beside you and hands you the items.

Afterward, you hand back the still mostly filled water bottle and give him a hopeful smile that your headache will fade soon. However, as your eyes meet his, nerves begin to settle in your stomach.

"Are you okay?" he asks, noticing the worry on your face.

"I will be," you hum, hoping to keep calm. But when he then reaches his hand to the side of your cheek your heart rate speeds up all the more.

"Can I kiss you?" he asks, which you don't give a response to because of the lack of functionality in your brain. Instead, you lean in and place your lips right up against his.

You can feel the slight smile against Todoroki's lips as he kisses you back. The kiss he returns to you is just as warm as he is. His. lips move softly against your own which makes you think you could melt at his touch. When he deepens the kiss, everything else in your life becomes a blur. You mindlessly swing your leg over him, straddling him as his kiss lingers on. You can feel his chest against yours, though you're certain his heart is beating nowhere as fast as yours.

He trails his arms up your sides before settling at the base of your head. Though his kiss is gentle and sweet, you can feel him hardening beneath you. With an empty head, you begin to grind down on him, rubbing yourself against him as you build up a deeper tension. And as this tension builds, you whimper softly in his mouth craving more.

You pull your lips away from him and lift your shirt over your head. Todoroki does the same before reaching around your back and removing your bra. His eyes glance down to what he's just revealed and he hums softly as he takes one of your breasts in his mouth. You can feel his wet tongue encircling your hardening buds, teasing you further as you grind down against his lap.

When he pulls away, you sit up on your knees and lift your skirt to pull your panties to the side. Todoroki shifts at the same time and pulls down the remainder of his clothes. However, before you are able to sit back down on his lap, he suddenly throws you down on the bed and hovers over you.

"Are you sure this is what you want? I don't want to force anything on you but if we keep going I won't be able to stop," he admits sternly albeit quietly.

"It is," you reply a moment before he pulls you in for another kiss, something more demanding than before. You can tell that he wants this just as much as you do and he meant what he just said.

He reaches his hand down beneath your skirt. You can feel his fingers slide between your folds before dipping within you. His long, slender fingers curve as he pumps in and out, hitting you where it drives you crazy the most.

Moaning against his lips, you rip yourself away to tell him, "I need you, please. I need you to fuck me, Shoto."

He looks at you with shimmering eyes for a moment before pulling out his fingers and grabbing onto his cock. He then rubs himself at your entrance before sliding right in. Your breath hitches as he makes his way deeper and your nails dig into his sides. However, after a moment, you feel your eyes begin to roll to the back of your head feeling nothing but pleasure in that moment.

Todoroki lifts you up slightly and slides a pillow under your hips until he finds the right position. He then tosses your legs over his shoulders and bends you in half as he pumps in and out. You grind down against him breathing heavily as he pushes deeper with almost every harsh thrust.

He watches you in awe, absolutely in love with the sight of you gripping onto him and whimpering beneath him as he gives you just what you've asked for. But it's all too soon when your fingers grip tighter and you begin to ache for release.

His hand reaches down to your clit, rubbing soft circles that drive you right over the edge. You cry out as your head pushes back against the bed and your mouth drops open in a silent scream. But Todoroki doesn't stop. He just keeps moving faster and pumping harder. It's only after you begin to come down from your high that you notice he's pulling out, finishing with hot ropes of his cum right onto your stomach.

He then lays above you, panting for a moment as he catches his breath. You reach up to his neck and pull him down for one final kiss. "That was fun," you grin right after, to which he tiredly nods in response.

"I want to ask you something even though it's in the wrong order of how I'm supposed to do things," he huffs, still trying to catch his breath.

"What is it?"

"Would you like to go on a date?" he whispers.

"You mean like right now?" you smile. Though you're surprised and it is quite late, there's no way you're going to turn that offer down.

"I mean right after a super quick shower," he elaborates.

"Sure," you giggle as you watch a slightly pleased grin grow across his lips. "I'd love to."