Harry

We almost kissed! We almost kissed! I almost kissed him! I almost kissed Louis! The thoughts kept rushing through my mind about what had almost happened between Louis and me.

But he also had ran away. Had I misread him? Was he touching me so much because he was being friendly and his usual affectionate self? Shit! Maybe that was it. Maybe he didn't like me like that. After he ran from our flat I didn't know what to do. He left me standing there in confusion.

He always went to Zayn's. Zayn was his best friend after me. I did sometimes get a little jealous of how close he and Zayn were but I tried not to. Only difference with that day was, he hadn't mentioned having any plans with Zayn. It just seemed he needed to get away from me. My heart hurt at that thought.

I wasn't particularly close to any of the boys except Louis. If I had to say which I was closest to after Louis it would probably be Niall. My Irish friend with the biggest heart and smile out there. I felt the most comfortable with him. He had a way of making me comfortable.

I left our flat and went to Niall's. I decided I needed to talk to someone. I chose Niall because as I said he made me feel comfortable. I couldn't keep holding my feelings in.

"Come in Harry," Niall said when he opened his door. "What you up to today?"

"Not much," I said fidgeting with my hands as I entered and keeping my head down.

Niall put his arm around me noticing my out of ordinary behavior. I was always the one who was happy and sweet. I always looked people in the eye when we spoke. "What's going on mate?" He asked and led me to the living area.

We sat on the sofa and Niall turned to me and I finally looked at him. "Can I ask you something?" I asked slowly, cautiously as I tried to figure out what exactly to ask him.

"You can ask me anything," he said and I believed him. "I won't tell a soul." I knew he wouldn't.

"Niall," I said. "Would you look at a mate differently if they told you they liked boys?"

He cocked his head to one side and thought for a moment. "Well, if it was a girl who told me that then no. But, if it was a boy who told me that then also no. You can't help who you like. If one of my mates, say you, told me he liked boys, then we'd go on about lives knowing this. Nothing would change."

"Really?" I asked. "You wouldn't look at me differently?"

"Absolutely not," Niall said smiling. "Besides, I already know."

"Already know what?"

"I already know you like boys," he said still wearing a big smile. "Well maybe not all boys but one in particular."

"What? How?"

"Come on Harry," Niall said gently pushing my arm. "We're not stupid or blind. We see it with you and Louis. We know you two are much closer than friends. You're dating right?"

"We?" I questioned in shock. Did all the guys know? He asked you a question Harry snap out of it. "No, we aren't."

"Hmm," he hummed. "We thought you were both just waiting for the right time to tell us. I had no idea you weren't together. Like we seriously thought you've been together for a while now."

"Really?" I asked but couldn't help but smile. Just the thought of being with Louis made me smile an idiot. "We?" I finally asked.

"We, all of us," he said with a smile. "What's going on with you two if you're not dating? Friends with benefits type situation?" Niall added with a wink.

"Bloody hell Niall," I said rather loudly. "Of course not."

He shrugged and chuckled. "Could have fooled me. Could have fooled all of us, honestly."