Louis

After the best sex we had quite possibly ever had we went together and picked up Freddie who was pissed at us for taking so long. We had lots of making up to do. Sometimes Harry was quite insatiable and I had to promise him another go later just to get him out of the bed.

The next morning I woke up to Harry snuggled against me and at first it startled me to see someone in my bed before I realized it was my Harry. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his forehead.

Harry looked up at me from my chest. "G'morning my love." He said.

"Morning," I said. "You sleep well?"

"I did," Harry said. "Best sleep I've had in a long while."

"Me too," I said. "We gotta be at the studio at nine."

"Yeah," he yawned.

We were out of bed just before Freddie and he rushed into the kitchen just as he always had and jumped on Harry. Damn if he didn't love Harry just as much as me.

We dropped Freddie off at Lottie's and Freddie was fighting separation issues with Harry. He cried when we dropped him and he made Harry pinky promise over and over that he would be back for him. It broke my heart to see our son so upset with Harry.

"I've hurt him," Harry said as I backed out of Lottie's drive. "I just hope I can fix it."

"He will be fine," I told him and patted his leg. "He'll get used to you being around but you can't leave him again Harry. Even if you leave me you can't leave him."

"I won't ever leave you again," he cried. "I can't put him through that again either." He put his pinky out and I noticed the ring on his finger again. "I pinky promise Lou."

I laced my pinky with his and gave him a smile. "The ring?"

"I'm yours," he said simply. "Now stop sending me divorce papers." He chuckled.

I pulled my ring from my pocket and slipped it on. Call me crazy but I had been carrying the ring in my pocket since the last time I seen Harry, it had become as important to me as my wallet, and I never left home without it. "And I'm yours love," I said and pulled his hand up and kissed his ring and finger. "I won't send the papers again."

We walked into the studio together, not holding hands or anything like that and I held the door for him to enter in front of me. We both carried coffees from the same place so everyone would know we had come together.

"Harry, Louis!" Niall yelled and rushed to us and hugged each of us. "Larry has arrived! It's been way too long!"

"You're right," I told him.

Liam walked over to us giving me a sly smile and locking his eyes on my neck before extending his hand to Harry. Harry frowned at him and looked at his hand and frowned again but he didn't move to shake his hand. "No handshake? It's fine mate, it's good to see you," Liam said as be pulled his hand back.

Liam had done an interview a while back and said Harry's music wasn't his exact taste and he felt Harry would take it wrong. But, communication between the two of them had been just as bad as mine and Harry's so he never reached out to Harry to tell him he meant no harm.

Harry stepped to Liam and wrapped his arms around him. "I've missed you Liam." Harry said rubbing his back. "You don't care for my music and it's ok."

Liam glared at me and I shrugged. "You wouldn't talk to him so I told him for you." I told him. Funnily enough it was easy to talk to Harry about Liam. Communication about other people was easier than communicating our feelings to one another.