Louis

I thought about Harry on my way home, when I changed, when I laid down and every moment in between. Maybe it was just a crush and I'd move on. Maybe I needed to just move on from him. It felt like so much more than a crush though. My thoughts were all over the place but still on Harry. The fact that it was the first time I had ever crushed on a guy was present in my mind as well.

What was wrong with me? Was it a crush? Was it infatuation? Was it both? I fell asleep with those questions running through my mind.

"Louis, Louis," I heard my name waking me up in the middle of the night. It was slurred and sounded more like Loueeeee.

I sat up and seen Harry standing at the foot of my bed wearing a big grin. "Harry? What are you doing?" I asked him.

He stumbled to the light switch and switched it on. "Oh good you're awake.

"Well I wasn't until you woke me up." I grumbled.

His grin faded. "You left me with that naughty girl Louis," he pouted.

"You looked like you were having fun so I left," I told him. "And you made it home just fine."

"Come here?" He asked swaying back and forth.

"Come where?" I asked.

"Stand up," he said. Damn drunk Harry is demanding and it's sexy as hell. "I need to tell you something Louis."

I knew how drunk he was just by the way he kept repeating my name and dragging out the e. I knew he wasn't going to stop so I stood with him. "What is it Haz?"

"Oh Louis," he sighed. "My Louis." He wrapped his arms around me and leaned into me.

I put my arms around him and held him straight. "Harry," I sighed. "You're too heavy. I can't hold you up, love."

He stood up straight and stumbled backward and I failed to catch him and he fell against the wall. I had to laugh at him. "Lou?" He said leaning on the wall but reaching out to me.

I walked up to him and he pulled me close to him again. Being smaller, it was quite easy to make me do what he wanted. "What is it Harry?" I asked and he looked in my eyes and ran his hand through my hair. "Harry, let me help you to bed." I told him putting my arm around his waist.

He put his hand on my cheek. "Louis," he breathed. "Why are you so cute?"

I laughed and I know I blushed when he said it. "Come on love. Let's get you to your room."

"I'll just sleep with you," he told me.

"Come on then," I said and helped him to my bed.

He laid down and I pulled his shoes off then his socks and he started to laugh and wiggle. "Harry stop. I'm trying to help you."

"It tickles," he giggled, causing me to roll my eyes at him. "You're gonna take my pants off too Lou?" He asked me in a flirty voice.

"Do you need help with them?" I asked standing over him.

He reached down and unbuttoned his pants then messed with the zipper. "Can't." He said although he didn't try very hard. Harry had always been a flirty drunk and this wasn't the first time drunk Harry had flirted with me.

I unzipped his pants and tugged them down as far as I could. "Help me out Harry. Lift up your bum."

He lifted up his bum and I slid them the rest of the way off and tossed them onto the floor.

"Shirt," Harry said lifting his arms above his head.

"Jesus," I said and lifted his shirt off and over his outstretched arms. When I looked at him he was smiling from ear to ear.