Harry

Louis jumped into my arms on the X-Factor stage and I held him close to my body. It was our first hug ever. I don't know why he did it when we had just met a few hours before but I was already drawn to him and he obviously felt the same. It doesn't matter why he did it; I liked it. I liked a boy and I knew I did, which was a new experience for me. But I wouldn't quite admit that to myself and definitely not to anyone else.

When I would look at Louis it was hard to tear my gaze away from him. His blue eyes, his light brown hair, the way he spoke, and the beanies he wore got my attention and held it. When our eyes locked with each other it was sometimes as though we were lost in our own little world.

Louis was quiet and a bit reserved at first. He was so funny though and could always make me laugh. He was witty and sassy and it was attractive to me, yep he was attractive to me. I wasn't sure if it was infatuation, lust, or what but I knew I wanted to be close to Louis all the time. I was only sixteen and I had never experienced those feelings before.

From the moment he jumped in my arms on that stage we were connected. We became the closest in the band. It was great for me and Louis but when people working on the show noticed how close we were they made it known that they didn't like it and tried to keep us at a distance. It didn't work. Louis always found me or I found him. He was my best friend and maybe I wanted more than a friendship with him. Telling him that could destroy the friendship we had so I kept my true feelings to myself and just enjoyed our little touches.

"You wanna get a place together after we're done with the show?" Louis asked me one night as we lay on our bunks.

We shared a room with Liam, Zayn, and Niall. They usually fell asleep before Louis and me, so we would lay there talking sometimes until the early morning hours. Our conversations would range from weird to funny to serious. No topic was ever off limits with us.

I leaned over the rail from the top bunk and looked down at him knowing I was wearing a big stupid smile. "You want to?"

"Yeah," he said smiling up at me. "You're my person curly." He used the cute nickname he had given me. He had given me several nicknames and although Curly wasn't my favorite, Louis could call me anything he wanted and I'd be ok with it.

"Ok," I said and lay on my back on my bunk again staring at the ceiling. I'm Louis' person. I thought. I liked being Louis' person. It felt right and it sounded right.

Once it was said I resembled Susan Boyle, that became Louis' "crush". He said several times during interviews and the video diaries that he would date Susan Boyle. The video diaries revealed a lot about our relationship and how close he and I were compared to the other boys.

The question during the video diary was, "which celebrity would you want to marry?"

I had said David Hasselhoff garnering a look of confusion from Louis. He hadn't expected me to say a guy. I had read Susan Boyle's crush was David Hasselhoff and that's why I chose him.

The other boys chose females like Megan Fox.

"And I'd marry you Harry," Louis said and it made me smile like an idiot. "You know cause it rhymes." He added and I frowned up at him, he was sat behind me on the stairs. He was always giving me mixed signals and that annoyed me to no end.

After that video diary Louis disappeared for two whole days. He was just gone from the house and no one knew where he had gone. I called him several times and sent text after text. But, he didn't respond.

When he came back, he walked into the room with his head hung low but wouldn't tell anyone where he had gone. Then the headlines came out about a contestant on the show being sent away for their behavior. Louis was the only one who was missing during that time, so I knew it was him.