0.0

"Lukey?" I ask, confused as to why the color has drained from his face. "Are you okay?"

His eyes are wide in fear, and it reminds me of the way his face looks the day he found me in the bathroom, after Gordon tried to...you know. His hands are beginning to shake, like mine do when Gordon takes over. But Luke doesn't have a Gordon...

"Lukey?" I repeat, frowning. I decide to follow his gaze, and I turn in the direction he's facing. He's staring at Ashton, who's talking to a woman I assume is his mum. I turn to face Luke again. "Do you know him?"

"I-I don't know," Luke admits. His voice is steady, but his breathing is heavy.

I reach for his hand, lacing our fingers together and giving him a reassuring squeeze. "That's my roommate!" I smile, beginning to drag him towards Ashton. "I want you to meet him." I'm literally dragging Luke. It seems like his feet aren't working for some reason.

Ashton sees me approaching, and gives me a soft smile, dismissing his mum, who leaves, claiming she's going to the bathroom. Ashton's eyes travel from me to Luke-who is attempting to hide his six foot body behind me-and his smile immediately fades.

"Michael," Ashton says slowly, carefully. "Who's this?"

"This is my boyfriend, the one I've been telling you about," I grin proudly. "His name is Luke."

Ashton inhales sharply, and I think Luke whimpers behind me. I frown, turning to face his paler-than-usually face. "Luke, this is-"

"Ashton," he says, his voice laced with disbelief and terror. "I know."

~

A/N: turned has officially started!!! (((: name credits to @/Whindey it won't let me tag you idk why bro but thank you so much! 

also I've decided I'm calling this series The Distortion Trilogy and there will be 3 books ((:

thank you to everyone that's read twisted and are now starting turned your support means everything!