When he suddenly cuddles you; as your cold boyfriend // oneshot

You sat down finally, after cleaning the house the whole day. You had a day off from work and, since your boyfriend Minho was working, you decided to clean and arrange some stuff around the house. You heard him getting up in the morning and giving you a small peck on the cheek before leaving. You stayed in bed for a few more minutes before you got up as well and made yourself breakfast. Now it was already past 9 pm and you waited for Minho to arrive. You were too tired to cook anything so you just ordered the delivery food.

One hour later the food was already cold, but you haven't touched it. Minho was supposed to be home by now but when you called him he just tiredly said he has to stay in the office longer and that you don't have to wait for him. Your mood instantly went down because after a long exhausting day all you wanted to do is just snuggle against him and fall asleep in his arms. Even though he wasn't the type to initiate any kind of skinship, you knew he secretly enjoyed it. 

You sighed before putting the food in the fridge for him to find when he comes home and decided to go to your room and try to catch some sleep. Your body obviously had other plans because you were just tossing around, not being able to even close your eyes. "There's no point..." You said out loud and decided to start some random movie on your laptop. Soon after you heard the front door opening, meaning Minho finally arrived. You glanced at the clock on your night stand. 11:42 pm... You sighed and turned off your laptop, putting it on the floor next to your bed. By the time you wanted to get up he was already in the room. "Hey..." He greeted and you could hear how exhausted he was through his voice. He moved towards the bed without taking his clothes off. "Why aren't you asleep? It is late." He said and threw himself on the bed, hugging you and snuggling his head in the crook of your neck. That took you by surprise since he never did something like that before. At least you couldn't remember it. "I couldn't sleep" You answered his question, trying not to show any kind of reaction to this behaviour. You knew moments like this were really really rare.

You slowly started massaging his head, moving your fingers through his soft hair. "Mmh..Keep doing that" You heard him say. But it was still bugging you. "Minho, did something happen? Are you okay? You know you can talk to me about everything." He sighed "I just had a rough day at work. My boss is having high expectations and it is exhausting. But don't worry, it is nothing you should be worried about." You gritted your teeth. That old man was making trouble for all of his employees for a long time now. Minho was often tired, but today must have been extremely hard for him. Otherwise he wouldn't hug you like that. "Is there something I can do? Anything?" He hummed "Just let me stay like this for a while longer." "Okay." You whispered. You gladly did it. If you can take even a little bit of his pain away, you will.

After a short while you heard his breathing got deeper, initiating he fell asleep. You smiled at how his lips made a beautiful little pout. You were happy he was comfortable. You kissed his forehead and relaxed, falling to the wonderland of dreams yourself.