Surprise dinner // oneshot

⚠️TW: violence, death. - If you are uncomfortable by mentioned topics DO NOT read ⚠️

Minho's memory, 6 months ago

I am following her car. Yes she is my girlfriend and yes I know this isn't okay, but I have to make sure I can trust her. She has been acting weird recently. She put the password on her phone, she is getting home late from work and I could swear I saw a hickey on her neck the other day. And I know damn well I'm not the one who left it there.

She pulled over in the driveway of an unfamiliar house and got out of her car. She walked to the entrance and rang a bell. Someone opened the door. A man. Wide smile plastered across her face and she hugged him tightly. He kissed her lips and pulled her inside. I drove back to my apartment. I didn't even realise I was crying. My heart broke and it hurt. What did I do wrong? Why did she cheat on me? I decided to try and be a better man for her. Better boyfriend. Maybe then she will love me the same way she loves him. 

Next few months I gave my best to be the best boyfriend any girl could ever ask for. I bought her little gifts, I cooked and brought food to her workplace, I took her to little trips. But.. Nothing changed. She still went to his place every day. In the meantime I found out the guy was called Aaron. I checked him and didn't find anything interesting about him. I wonder what attracted her to him.

Minho's pov, present

Sitting in a car in front of Aarons apartment. It's been 6 months since I found out about their affair. I think it wouldn't be bad to have a little talk with him and tell him who I am. Y/n is in some meeting the whole afternoon so she will be home around dinner time. Gives me enough time to arrange everything.

Your pov

You got out of that damn office building, dialing Aarons number. It was already 6:30 pm, which meant you won't be able to see him today. Minho is probably already waiting for you. You are cheating, but what can you do? You love them both, so why not just have them both?

You arrived at yours and Minho's shared apartment. Aaron isn't picking up his phone. It frustrated you. You left him a lot of text messages and missed calls. He will probably call back eventually. 

You stepped over the door only to be met with smell of a made meal. Minho already cooked donner. Perfect. "Baby I'm home!" You yelled from the hall, gaining his attention. "Oh hey, welcome. Dinner is ready. Let's eat." "Sure I'll be right there." You went to the bathroom to wash your hands, impatient. You were pretty hungry already.

Minho was waiting for you, so you could eat together. You sat down, seeing very nicely baked meat, started eating immediately. He took a fork in his hand and didn't even touch any food. "You are not going to eat?" You asked, mouth stuffed with food. He slowly shakes his head. "No. I'm not hungry. But is it good though?" You nodded excitedly. "Yes it is! I actually wanted to ask you what kind of meat it is, it's very delicious."

He chuckled. "Oh you had it before."

"I have?" You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion while he just simply nodded again.

"Yes you had it plenty of times actually."

"What is it tho? I feel like the texture is a little bit weird." He smiled before putting a for down and taking a knife that was laying on the table in his hand.

"I think his name was Aaron."

He winked at you and your eyes widened. You froze in place. WHAT??!!?

"Now, I will give you 5 seconds to run and hide. Because the same thing is going to happen to you." He continued while you just sat there, still not believing. That's when it hit you. In front of you wasn't your sweet boyfriend Minho. It was a psycho, a monster who will obviously kill you. And as you see, he will do it with no emotions. You tried running, but he caught you by your wrist. He turned you towards him and the last words you heard were "Enjoy the eternity with him. I won't miss you." You felt a sting in your stomach. He pulled a knife out and threw you on the ground, leaving you to bleed out.

Minho's pov

Initial plan was to talk to him. Nothing else. But once he started provoking me, I just couldn't control my emotions anymore. I grabbed scissors that were on the table next to me and stabbed him. He died within a couple of minutes. The feeling was good. That was the moment when I decided I will do the same thing to her.

After I got rid of the bodies, I took a walk. I stopped at the bridge and watched the river below me. Only thing I could think about was how good it was to stab them. To watch them die in front of me. To hear grunts and watch as the spark of life in their eyes was shutting off slowly. I wanted to do it again.

"Beautiful night, right?" I heard an unfamiliar female voice. I glanced to the side and saw a young girl, looking at me. I raised my brow and she smiled. "Yeah I'm talking to you." She approached me and I smiled back. "Yes it is."

She talked with me. She was so beautiful. So naive

So vulnerable....