Always

Nick's POV:

I went over Zak's house this morning and he was in his dungeon... He doesn't let anyone in there unless there is a special reason. So I knocked and he came out. "Oh hey Nick."

"Hi Zak how you holding up?"

"Oh you know, I'm in one piece..."

"Well that's always good! Anyway, Aaron wants to know if you are in the mood for a lockdown anytime this week?"

"Uhh, yeah sure. It will get my mind off of things for a while."

"Okay, but if you don't want to do it, just say."

"I will, where are we planning on going?"

"Somewhere in New Orleans..."

"Oh cool."

"Well, I guess I should get going I have to tell Aaron."

"Where is he anyway?"

"He's at home watching Frankenweenie."

"Oh okay well I'll come over later on to talk about the lockdown."

"Okay man I'll see you later."

"Bye"

"Bye"

I walked out of Zak's house after saying bye to Gracie and Riddley. I went to my car and drove to Aaron's house. I told him about what Zak said. "Oh cool man, I'll start booking the things then tonight. I was just finishing up some big steppin orders to send out."

"Okay man"

Zak's POV: 

I went back into my dungeon after nick left and was working on some songs for an album... I was helping Nick edit some of his songs as well. I was finding anything to keep my mind on something. It's really hard to get over something that you loved so much. I love her. Always.