Chapter 19: Facade

Kat's POV

"Kid, Miko isn't here!"

"This is very amusing."

I frowned, blinking hard. This wasn't possible. Miko was way older... I was with... the Autobots.

Agent Fowler. I came to my senses again and I saw that I was strapped into a nice red car. I turned around and saw Agent Fowler and Ms. Darby in the backseat, struggling to pull off their seatbelts.

Their faces melted, the colors blurring in and out until I was looking at Leo and Karai. Both if them grinned at me while Leo shoved a giant enchilada into his mouth.

"What the..." I trailed off as the colors began to blur again.

"Hey, look at me Kat. In the eyes. Don't look away." Ms. Darby's voice ordered as she began to reform next to Fowler.

I stared into her eyes. Sweat dripped down the side of my face and I reached up to wipe it off, but the liquid that came onto my fingers was bright red.

"Ew, if you get that on my seats, I don't care how much Megatron wants to kill you, I will do it myself." Knockout threatened.

I looked away from Ms. Darby and tried to grab my sword, but it was gone.

"No more weapons for you." Knockout cackled.

I reached down to my foot and pulled out a knife. I am never without weapons.

He gasped, "Shredders are allergic to snakes!"

I looked at the knife in confusion, "But snakes like rats."

Leo pulled the knife from my hands, "I need this to cut my pizza."

"Don't you start eating like an American." I warned.

"Hey, they aren't poptarts." Karai shrugged.

"Now in which train car would a deceptive little human chose to bury a bone?" Knockout asked.

I looked out the front window, ignoring the butterflies everywhere.

"My money is on the convertible." He decided.

I realized there was a knife in my hand and tilted my head.

"Are we performing surgery?"

Knockout laughed and started to drive closer to the train.

"Holy crap, a train!" I screeched, stabbing the knife into the dashboard.

Knockout bellowed and drove up, gears shifting and seatbelts releasing.

The three of us all flew back, falling through the air before a pretty princess caught us.

"Hello, Aurora." I smiled as I landed in a seat.

"Who?" She asked.

"I didn't know you could turn into a car." I said.

She sped up, "Okay..."

Suddenly, Aurora slammed on her breaks and I almost ran into the dashboard, but her seatbelts caught me just in time. A large blue robot looked through the window at me.

"Where are the others?" She asked.

"Having teatime!" I grinned.

Arcee raised an eyebrow and the car turned from hot pink to white. Wheeljack. I felt my cheeks get hot.

Wheeljack transformed, holding me in his hand. I saw Ms. Darby and Agent Fowler standing next to him.

"We should probably get to base, I think this one is broken." Wheeljack said.