♡ "I'll love you forever" ♡

(Hi! I'm back from my break :] Ig this is fluff to angst- I had an absolutely amazing idea that I think will break some of your hearts >:] Anyway, Ranboo will be dead for this one, just so you know! Now, Cw/Tws below!)

((Also, this is more clingy duo. Sorry! I promise to have more Ghostboo in the next part))

(CW/TWs!:
-Major Death (?)
-Blood
-Dream /hj
-Weapons
-Stabbing
-Uncensored swearing
-Lemme know if you find more :] )

((Also, do tell me if you find any spelling mistakes! I'd appreciate it :D Now, enjoy! <3 ))
---------------------------------------------------
Tubbo was sitting at the house, Ghostboo somewhere and Michael playing.

Tommy sometimes came to Tubbo's to check up on them, just to see how they were. Or he wanted to take Tubbo outside and do stuff just to get them out of the house.

"Tubbo?" Tommy called out, Tubbo getting up from ram's place in the bedroom and coming to see Tommy.

"Hey, king! What's up?" Tubbo greeted, clearly tired and overwhelmed.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to come with me to grab some wood and stuff, but you look tired-" Tommy said, getting cut off by Tubbo.

"I'll come along. Just let me check in on Michael and see where.. Ghostboo is." Tubbo said, pausing before the word "Ghostboo."

"Yeah, man! If you need it, I have stuff you could borrow." Tommy offered, Tubbo nodding and saying "alright, thanks!" before they went and checked on Michael.

They broke the wall and Michael looked up from coloring, smiling and hugging their Parpar.

(I imagine Michael learning "parent" is a gender neutral term for "papa", so they decided to call them "Parpar")

"Hey, Michael! Parpar Bee is going out for a bit. I'll see you later, okay?" Tubbo said, Michael nodding and going back to coloring. Tubbo and 'Boo recently added a toy chest into their son's room so he could distract himself and play.

"Bye Michael!" Tubbo said, Michael waving bye before Tubbo put the block back.

Then, Tubbo messaged Ghostboo to see where they were.

'Hey, where are you at?' Tubbo messaged.

"Just roaming around, why?" Ghostboo responded.

'I'm going out for a bit. Be sure to check on Michael here in a bit, okay?' Tubbo messaged, getting an "okay, be safe!" back.

"Alright, I've got that sorted. Let's go, shall we?" Tubbo asked, Tommy nodding before walking out the door with Tubbo by disc's side.

-Time skip-

Tubbo and Tommy were currently cutting down some trees in some woods, just getting some wood incase they needed it.

"Hello, Tommy, Tubbo." Someone said, startling the two and making them stop dead in their tracks.

"D.. D-Dream?" Tommy quietly stuttered, Tubbo and Tommy turning to the person, Dream.

"Hello~ How come you two are out here alone like this?" Dream asked, an evil smile on his face.

"Dream. Stay. Away." Tubbo glared at the half-masked man.

Dream had his mask up enough to cover his eyes, but not his mouth.

"Oh, Tubbo~ I would never hurt you or Tommy! Me and Tommy are best friends, right Tommy?" Dream said, Tommy immediately reacting.

"NO! We were never even friends! You hurt me! You KILLED me!" Tommy shouted, Dream frowning.