• 'It was never meant to be' •

(TommyInnit Angst! There will be two endings to this, a better one.. and a worse one. You get to choose how this ends yourself! If you can't handle angstier stuff, I would choose the better one. If you like to make yourself sad, choose the worse one. Have fun!)

(( Time skips are labeled as ///// )

(CW!: Voices, su!c!d@l thoughts, talk of being dead, I think I missed one, pls lemme know if I did. Enjoy!)
___________________________________

Tommy was walking down the prime path, mind filled with a bunch of things. His thoughts were haunting him again, the voices taunting him.

'No one loves you' 'Go k!ll yourself' 'It's not like someone will miss you'

"T-Tubbo and- and Ranboo would.." He mumbled, tears pricking his eyes.

'THEY'RE LYING' 'DONT BE DECEIVED' 'THEY'LL LEAVE YOU TOO' They got louder, angrier at the boy.

They wanted control over him, and he sometimes couldn't stop it from doing so.

He felt so... Broken. Like he
isn't a human anymore. He sure as hell wasn't treated like it except with Tubbo, Ranboo, and Michael. He was treated like family. Everyone else treated him like some toy, like he was nothing.

"I already feel awful, do I have to listen to you?" He quietly mumbled, still walking down the path with tears in his eyes.

He just wanted them to stop.. he didn't know why they stayed.

'You can never escape us' They taunted, Tommy about to cry.

"I definitely know one way I can get rid of you.."

/////

Tommy sat at a cliff, watching lava pop and bubble.

He had sat there for a good while.. he had been thinking.. things over.

"Tommy?" Tubbo said behind the blond, startling him.

"Hi, Tubbo." Tommy said as he stood up and turned around with tears in his eyes, them glistening.

"Hey! Big man! What's wrong? You okay?" "Im quite fine, Tubz." Tommy said, but the way he looked.. so depressed and shattered.. Tubbo wanted to ask about it, but they didn't wanna push the boy too far.. so they left it alone.

"Let's go back, Big man.. uhm- le-let's go hang with Ranboo." Tubbo said, walking fastly towards the boy and grabbing his hand, taking him back to their house to hang out with Michael and Ranboo.

Tommy looked behind himself one last time before he was dragged out, wishing he had done it when he could've.

/////

It was the next day, and Tommy was back at his spot.. but he was determined to do it this time.

He wanted them gone, he didn't know how to deal with them because Techno wouldn't be willing to help.

He needed help so badly, but he was afraid.. he was afraid he'd anger Techno.. afraid that he would be annoying to anyone he asked.. so he had kept quiet.. and for too long.

He sat at the lava, imagining his body going down and down.. falling into what would be his release.. sweet, sweet release of this horrid life.. awful voices.. they'd be gone.

Wilbur's revived, so he won't be there to torment him. Schlatt would be there, but last time he was, Schlatt didn't seem to give any fvcks he was. He loves to hang with Mexican Dream, so that would be nice.

And he would get to see Ghostbur again.. he may not be the old Wilbur, but at least he was there for Tommy. At least he wasn't manipulative. At least he actually cared. At least he actually love-

"Big man?" Tubbo said, knowing when he couldn't find Tommy he would most likely be right back here.

Tommy got up and looked at the ram.

"Hey Tubbo?" "Y-Yeah, Toms?" Tubbo replied.. they were nervous.. he was so close to the edge, so close to falling..

"I hope you know I love you as a brother.. and I'm sorry for what I'm about to do." "T-Tommy?"

"Tubbo.. It was never meant to be."

"Tommy? TOMMY!" Tubbo screamed.

As Tommy stepped back, letting himself lean back and start to fall off, he finally thought.. 'I was never meant to be.'
___________________________________
(A/N:)
That ending was trash tho- but this is where you choose what happens! I'm sorry I've been writing so much angst, I promise to get some fluff in here! I hope you eat and drink something today! And don't forget.. Choose the ending to this story..

Word count: 552 words! <3