Mischlings - (Fluff - Tommy/Schlatt)

AN: I'm not super well versed in DSMP lore, but I know this is not correct what so ever. Just role with it please =] But I was asked for a (and I quote) "TOMMY AND SHALTT fMAILY DYNSMIC". Best request ever. I really love this idea but it was hard to find a decent plot line. I made one and when I was editing I couldn't figure out what was just wasn't sitting right with me, so I ended up just deleting about 1500 words of it you got this just fluffy stuff.

Also- If you're big into angst and violence, go check out my Dream x Grian book and you'll be receiving a very angsty oneshot soon. It's called Stockholm Syndrome so that should give you an idea.

A mischling is an old German word for a person of mixed race. You'll see what it is more later.

Tubbo POV-

The wind whipped through the l'manburg flag above me as I felt the hair around my head flutter. The harsh wind was a welcome release to the blistering heat of the August sun beating down on my neck. I could feel the skin beginning to burn as my eyes followed Dream pacing back and forth.

"Dream?" He didn't even pause as I called his name, only glancing slightly over at me as his feet hit the soft grass in front of the flag. "What are we doing here?"

The masked man finally stopped mid stride and turned to look at me. He sighed as he lifted the mask up slightly to wipe the sweat from his brow. His lime green sweater was tied snuggly around his waist, having been removed as the sun had heated the air. "I received a letter of some mischlings coming here."

"So why am I here?"

Dream shrugged. "Company I guess?"

I stayed silent as Dream began pacing again. What fantastic company. The sun had begun sinking in the West by the time I noticed a screeching sound in the forest. Birds rose from the canopy in the direction where it came from and not a moment later and lanky teen burst from the trees and into the meadow. He bulleted right into a startled Dream, shrieks still leaving his mouth.

Dream quickly recovered, still hitting the ground under the tall blond kid but he wrapped his arms around the teenager and in one swift movement had flipped their positions, Dream lying on top of the blond, who was now no longer shrieking randomly, but was shrieking swears.

"Shut up! Oh, come on, just shut it. You are such a child."

The blond seemed to lose the ability to speak as his mouth flopped open and closed for a moment as I tried to hold back a laugh.

"Wow. This is the quietest it has ever been around Tommy. What did you do?" A voice rose from just outside the meadow, rising in volume as a man in a wrinkled suit entered. His face was slightly scruffy with a couple day old shadow but what really stood out were the two curled horns peeking out from his curly brown hair.

Dream quickly stood up from where he was leaning on the poor teenager as he studied the horned man. "I just used some simple manipulation powers."

"Seriously Dream. Let the power kid free," I said as I gently stepped forward, lifting a hand out to the blond who took it and hauled himself off the ground and looked up at the three men.

Standing there with Dream and two men about his height, if not taller, made me slightly uncomfortable, but Dream lightly rested his hand on my shoulder, squeezing reassuringly as he continued to address the two newcomers, "Who are you? And Tommy, you're free to speak again."

The one with the horns chuckled, "well I guess I should use this chance while Tommy isn't being an absolute child to speak. I'm..."

"I'M NOT A CHILD!!! I AM A BIG MAN!" The blond, who must have been Tommy, basically screamed in our ears even though we were only like a foot away from each other. He raised his hands in the air and his eyes squinted in annoyance as Dream just flinched.