*name not found* - (Fluff - Dream x Wilbur x George)

AN- my sexual preference needs some love. Amen and thank you. This is a random one though lol and just a lot of talking. Good practice for me who hates writing conversations.

Also- I promise, a Hermitcraft focused oneshot will be coming. I just fell in love with Georgbur recently and even though I had some plans for Hermit based stories, I couldn't stop myself from writing this.

Wilbur POV-

"I- I think we should break up." I glance down at the coffee I had cupped in my hands, guilt coursing through my veins.

"Wilbur! Why?" My current boyfriend was across from me, tears forming in his eyes as we gained a couple looks from other patrons of the coffee shop.

Why? The same reason I had broken up with every other significant other I had had. It just didn't feel right. I felt like I was missing something, and no one deserved to be with someone who couldn't seem to be fulling putting themselves into the relationship.

"I'm sorry," my voice was a soft whisper, "it's not you, it's me. Honestly, I can't commit the way you deserve."

The girls were always the hardest to break up with as they were so much more emotional, but I still hated breaking anyone's heart. Luckily, the man across from me nodded his head, a tear tracing his cheek.

"Thank you for your honestly Wilbur. I- I'm going to go."

I watch, pain stabbing at my chest as the my 5th partner (in the last year) stands up with his coffee and walks out of the shop. I swallow harshly, watching him get into his car. His car doesn't move for a couple minutes, but soon it's pulling out of the parking lot.

I inhale sharply, finally letting my own tears slip from my eyes. The coffee cup in front of me blurred as tears welled up.

I have no idea how long I was sitting there, but my coffee was cold. My mind was empty as I lift the cup to my lips.

I should probably get home.

I slowly stand up, dropping my half full cup of cold coffee in the trash, It takes twice as long to walk home as usual, my feet dragging on the floor.

I gently open the door, flopping down on the couch just as my phone ringer goes off. I sluggishly pull it from my pocket, not even thinking of who it might be and click the answer button.

"Hey."

"Wilbur!! I'm live, I'm live, I'm live." George's voice was quick and excited.

"Hmm?" My eyelids were closing slightly as my emotional morning was catching up to me.

"Come join!! Dream and I want someone to chat with."

"I don't know George. I just bro-" I pause, remembering that George had called me over stream, "I'm not really in the best mood."

"Oh," George was quiet, before piping up clearly talking to his stream, "Hey chat! Thanks for joining the stream, I'm going to go. I hope you all have a great day."

I heard a couple buttons click before another call from George comes through, this time through Discord. As I click answer, George hangs up the other call.

"Hey Wilbur," George's voice was soft.

"Hi."

"Hello!" Dream's voice also echoed through the speaker as I slowly curl up more on the couch, my phone pressed against my ear.

George was quick to cut to the point, "What happen Wil?"

I sighed and sat in silence for a moment before finally opening my mouth, "I just went through another break up."